Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My latest crush

Hello guys

i am not back but i got to tell you about my latest crush "sigh"


Oh before i forget I love you all and i have been reading you blogs but not commenting sorry about that :(


inshalla i will be back in the blogsphere soon. Walla miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!


*****************************

First thing on my list is to introduce you to my latest Crush Buck from Ice Age 3
YOu got to go watch it !!!!!!!!!!
Oh look for the double meanings ;)
Its full of them !!!!!!!!!!*



Manny: Just WHEN exactly did you loose your mind?

Buck: About three months ago. I woke up married to a pineapple... An *UGLY* pineapple. [sighs lovingly]

Buck: But I loved her so
________________________________________

Crash: What's that noise?
Buck: It's the wind. It's speaking to us.
Eddie: What's it saying?
Buck: I don't know. I don't speak wind
________________________________________
Diego: [to Manny, about possibly staying] This is my kind of place.
Buck: [Pick up a rock like it's a cellphone] Hello? No... No I can't really talk right now... Going to retrive a dead sloth. No, I know. They're following ME! Yeah, and they think I'M crazy! O-Okay... We're going into the Chasm of Death, I'm going to loose you. Yeah. O-Okay. [quietly]
Buck: I... I love you too. Goodbye... Goodbye! [throws the rock aside]
Buck: Let's get a move on, shall we?
Manny: [to Diego] That'll be YOU in three weeks
________________________________________
Buck: [Buck sees a large butterfly as it takes off] I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar, you know, before he came out.
**********************************
you got to watch this !!!!!!!!!!


until next time
xoxoxoxoxo

9 comments:

Dazzlin said...

Awwwww CuteandCuddly i missed yaaa sooo much.. Good to hear from yaa..

Lol i watched the movie the other day with my lil sis.. I laughed at the Butterfly comment LOOL... Loved the movie..

The videoclip iS HILARIOUS!!! LOL i need to watch more of it..

Anyways daaahling missing ya waayed.. Enjoy ur holiday.. Love yaa :***

Intmacy Xx said...

WELCOME BACKKKKK! we misss youuu ;** wayid wayid wayid !

Dreamer;* said...

we missed you!!
and yeah ice age 3 .. ZOUQA!;p

glittery-butterfliez said...

I MISSED U!!! WAAIIINICCHHH??!! BLOGGERS ARE SAAAD WITHOUT U! :Pp Yallaah Come Baack! hehheee o i kinda don't blame u 3ala ur crush :Pp hehehehe Luv u :**

Anonymous said...

the sky misses its stars

Simply Bahrainia said...

i love ice age <3 and i miss u :*

Anonymous said...

Awwww he is hilarious!! I love that movie a lot! You've been missed sweetie!

Standy said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
the dance was crazy..

i already watched ice age 3 and we came up with "buck syndrome" LOOL!! or if someone says something retared we go like "buck much?"

loved the last line and the phone scence..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dazzlin: glad you liked it !!!!!
walla miss you too !!!!!!
the Butterfly comment i could stop laughing in the cinema people thought i was mental :P

Intmacy Xx: thanks honey and missed you too
I cant wait to read another post from your story !!!

dreamer:I know cute !!!!!I am searching for a Buck do you want one :P

Glittery- butterflies:LOL walla missed you too !!!!!!
thanks honey you make me feel so important :P
love you too :*******

Anonymous: It has to deal with it :P
I need a break from all the shinning :P

Simply bahrain: missed you too !!!

C: thanks walla you all are so lifting me up that i am floating now :)
My sister tells you to stop since i already broke the sky law :P Which states that only airplanes are allowed to fly in the sky not people :P

Standy:LOL glad you liked it !!!!!!
Buck Much ? so going to steal that line :P

Post a Comment