Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Someone in the street called me fat !!!!!!!! I fell in love with a Taxi driver !!!!!!!

Hey whats up ?

well i hope everyone is having a blast in their summer holiday !!!!!!!!!!!!

So as the title states i have a horrible story to tell i hope no one goes through it :(

So here it goes !!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************

I was walking in the park minding my own business. I was walking to our apartment from my grandmothers apartment to get ready for dinner at a resturant.

When i here someone talking in a loud voice and saying oh my god look how fat she is. I didnt think she was talking about me since i just found out i lost some weight and lost one clothe size. But no to this stupid girl i am fat. The problem is her friend is fatter then me in like 100 KG. I am not joking she is the width of the door !!!!!!!!!!!!! But i must feel sorry for her becasue she was the one that hit her and told her to shut up. Mind you i was in shock all through this scene. Walla i am not fat i may say it alot but i am not.

Now "look how fat she is " is rewinding in my head :(

********************************************************
To the other part of the title.

Well i fell in love with the kindness and honesty of one Taxi driver :P

So this the story :

I stopped a taxi to drop me at Harvey Nichols. It was raining at that time and i had an umbrella in my hand. I didnt close it outside the taxi but in the taxi. The Taxi driver told me its bad luck to have it open in the Taxi. I was like yeah but i do not believe in these things. Little did i know that i have been cursed with a days bad luck.

I paid him and entered Harvey. We were going to lunch at Yo Sushi. I was searching for my phone when i rememeber i forgot it on the taxi !!!!!!! I started to believe in bad luck at that moment.

I was so down since this is the second phone i lost in 9 month. My cousin called my phone to see if the taxi will answer since they lost a phone once in a Taxi too. At first try he didnt. So i called someone to stop my phone number. We ate our food when my cousin tries again and the taxi answered the phone. I was jumping from excitement. He told us he will come back to harvey and give us our phone. He will be there in 5 minutes. My cousin and I were running down the escalator to the door to catch up with him. We were waiting outside while it rained. People were looking at us since we were staring at every taxi that passby. We finally found the taxi and he was complaining about how complicated my phone was :). See i have a smart phone and it is touch screen. We paid him for his trouble and went back to my sisters in Yo sushi. I was waving my phone to them and they cheered. LOL people were staring at us like crazy !!!!!

Oh i love London !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
two weeks and i am back in Kuwait :(
dont get me wrong i miss Kuwait !!!!!!!!!!
but London is like my second home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************


Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

until next time
xoxoxoxxoxo

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got your phone back, now reply to your messages!

you know who i am;)

angel face said...

Omg ! 5al twalleee !! "may3ayeb ila il ma3yoob" 3la goolat'hom ;p kaifhaa ehya ! dont care about what people say coz they'll never stop , they alwats talk and NOTHING satisfies them !


And about your phone ! YAAAAAYYYY ! i HATE it when it happens to me lool i liked the taxiii driiiverrrr and i LOVE London too ! AND the accent

Esoteric said...

1st, OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd, GLAAAAAAAAAAAD YOU'RE HAVING FUN BABE ;*
3rd, OMG, shtabee hal zftaa she calls you fat? 5atwaly hal 5aysaa, haha o maybe in a few years time she'll be her friends size 3ala goolat el mathal, mn 3aab ebtela!
4th, YA7LAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAAAA el cab driver, la walla 9jj 9jj ya7laila, i mean y3ni hay eb London o akthar ashyaa2 ysawoonha boogaat :S Bs walla el 7mdilla you got it back ;****
5th, PLZ DON'T TAKE LONG ON POSTING YOUR RANDOM POSTS, THEY'RE FUN LOL.
Last, HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE HUNN ;*******

Candy said...

7eeeelo il layout!

walla ur post is a lool :P
and about kuwait,akeed u missed the 5aliji sunny weather :D

Mone said...

walah enah weld 7alal yom rad lech el mobile ;p

have fun dear !

Halaa;* said...

hahahhaha y7laaila the man !! oo u never know i think she was talking 3an a7ad thany cus y3ni itha il 5asya itsameech inty fat which i think ur NOT even though i havent seen u i just dont think you r :p il mohim itha samitich fat 3yal sheno bit samee the KABAT ili yamha?!:p

nyway nice hearing from yoouu :D

Anonymous said...

Awwwww your back, missed you and your funny post!

Eeeeeeeee that stupid girl is so f***ed up, how could she called you fat! Stupid idiot! SO SO SO SO rude, I can't believe that!

And your phone, glad that you met a nice guy and return it back to you and YAY!!

Suwi said...

loool !! that happened to me too last week in london ;p knt ray7a harrods;p
hows london with u?;p
im loving it me w Susy.Q,
il jaw 3aajeeeb !! 9ij mal couples walking around under one umberella;p

Hala said...

i love u little one.. ur blog is one of the few that still have some genuinity..!! never change stay cute and cuddly..

eilisifi said...

im really glad u found ur phone! i absolutley love it.... and no ur definately NOT fat :)
miss ya

Post a Comment