Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chrurchill Quotes to help you in the WAR that is your LIFE


inspirational-quote-enemies.jpg

I have enemies as do everyone some that you know well why you are enemies and some you suddenly wake up to find have become your enemy.  The second kind are the ones i hate the most because the reason they decided you are their enemy is purely feed by their jealously and low self esteem. In the end you should not be sad about it but you should basks in the realization that you must be doing something right for them to be jealous. 

quotes-by-sir-winston-churchill-e1351431499177.jpeg


I guess this quote is really important because the second you give up on life, you are killing yourself slowly. I gave up on many things in my life, i felt depressed when i found that my life wasn't going the way i want. I found that giving up is not the solution since it tells your enemies that they won and the minute you give them that satisfaction, you give them power over you. So I found that never giving up is the solution !! 

War-Churchill-Quotes13.jpg



As i posted before smile !! Kill your enemies with your smile, reassure you friends and family that you are okay, and mostly smile because its the only thing that stops you from crying.

MAY YOU ALWAYS BE ARMED BY THE MIGHTEST OF WEAPONS, THE FAITH IN GOD.

OUT 

0 comments:

Post a Comment