Monday, March 11, 2013

I am back !!!


Hello Bloggers :)

Well I am back after a long silence. I thought if I get back to posting I might in a way remember my old routines and get back on the exercise horse. They always say retrace your foot steps and you can find your way back home ;) in this cast my dieting ways and my exercising ways. I have been in this ong vacation from diet and exercise. So here i am and what interestings things I have to share with you all :)

1)Like my latest tea find ;) 22 carat gold tea !! yes you read write gold ! I found this tea in Harrods in my last vacation to London.

2) My latest obessions such as instagram. I tired Kik but couldnt really get use to it so it instagram only ! If you want to follow me its called Happeningsofmylife.

3) I am in love with this online magazine that had gone to print also called Khaleejesque. (www.khaleejesque.com) They to have an instagram so why not check them out Khaleejesque.

4)The latest series I am in love with are Last man Standing, The Mindy project, and 2 broke girls. I watch others but lately I am waiting for the seasons to finish so i can get them on dvd.

Well thats all for today and hopefully I will try posting everyday. Its will be my free therepy session i guess.

xoxox
Cuteandcuddly



0 comments:

Post a Comment