Monday, April 20, 2009

I WON'T SAY ( I AM IN LOVE)

[Meg:]
If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!
Muses:]
Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hiddenHoney, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel andWho you're thinking of
[Meg:]
No chance,
no wayI won't say it, no, no
[Muses:]
You swoon,
you sighwhy deny it, uh-oh
[Meg:]
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh
[Muses:]
You keep on denyingWho you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad
[Meg:]
No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no
[Muses:]
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love
[Meg:]
This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love
[Muses:]
You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love
[Meg:]
You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it
[Muses:]
Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love
[Meg:]
OhAt least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love




I love this song it is so funny :)
hope you enjoy it :)

until next time

19 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOL i love these tiny dancers soo cute, and I loved the song:p
and i love you;**

Dazzlin said...

hahaha my lil sis 7af'6a this song its one of her favs.. lool it will be in my head bacher in my mrng class lool... ilyoumi had a song min James and the Giant Peach dnt ask me whats up with the kids movie songs...

thanx 4 sharing it with us daaahling :*****

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid : love you too and the tiny dancer are the boom :) ( i dont know what with me and that word ) BOOM BOOM BOOM :P

Dazzlin: I am loving your sister she has great taste :P lol you welcome :) and i will be searching the james and the Gaint peach song :p so it will stick in my head while this mines sticks in yours :P

FMA said...

I love this song, it reminds me of our history teacher when I was in grade 9;p 3ayouz ou kila it76lna hercules ya3ni 3an history. and the fat back up singer looks silly, haha I laughed at her so much ma3na it's not that funny

nora said...

oh my goodness! now the song will be stuck in my head, actually it already is.. now i really want to watch the movie! oh and the little mermaid, aby sebastian... i miss ayam awal;(

Cuteandcuddly said...

Queen Bee: lol its okay we all love that fat singer :) lol i know what you mean History !!!!!!!!!! I miss my history teacher she was the best :(

Cuteandcuddly said...

Nora: lol lets have a disney marathon what do you say :)
are you in :P

Candy said...

yaaaaaay! mn zemaan 3an disney movies =D
excellent choice guuuurl!

Dazzlin said...

lool just wanted to tell u im watchin Madagascar 2 with my lil sis o i rmbrd u LOVE THE PENGUINS they are sooo adorable...

Cuteandcuddly said...

Candy : walla disney is the best !!!!!!
and the disney amusement parks are the best i never get bored of them :)

Dazzlin: LOL i know they are the stars of the movie without them they are nothing :)
so which do u like best?

Dazzlin said...

lool m3rf they r all soo sweet o cute bas ill finish the movie bacher with my sis cuz she went to play LOL o mafeeya i watch it alone.. a7la shay the singing :P:P

yaa i agree without them the movie is NOTHING..

i ADORE disney parks ila the one in Hong Kong it didnt have the atmosphere i encountered in Paris or California.. i didnt go on any of the rides there bas Paris <3333

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dazzlin: Oh i went to all them :)
and i love hong kong but it was small :(
but Japans is the best you have to go if you are a disney fan :)

Anonymous said...

I just love Disney songs. They're so good!

Dazzlin said...

LoL my father has this new mission to take us to ALL the Disneys just 4 my lil sis.. talk about iydal3oonha waaayed :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dazzlin: LOL i love your father :)
walla that is the best mission i hae ever heard of :)

Dazzlin said...

loool i love him too.. he's becoming more adventurous as he took us to Beijing o Hong Kong recently.. THE GREAT WALL OF CHINE <3<3 o akeed the cuddly pandas MY FAV :D:D

Hala said...

hehehe wallah ur so cute..!!

moi said...

lol i love herculees;p!!

Passionate ;** said...

I loooooove her.. but she's nothing compared to mermaid :D

Post a Comment