Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh my god where are my keys ? :(

okay have you ever watched a movie and wished something happened to you :)
well i was watching this indian movie. In the movie the girl runs after her boyfriend to stop him. So me and my friend come up with this short story :) hope you like it :) and it is very short :)

okay to make it more clear. The characters are A(the fiancé of D) D( A's future husband ) M (A's friend ) B(D's coz) and O( sister of A). The colored parts are the thoughts in their heads.



“Oh my god where are the keys “she is running to the exit searching in her bag for
the keys of her brother’s Ferrari. She hears the screech of his tires. She runs in her heels and pulls her dress higher so she could run faster. Her shawl falls but she is to busy focusing on catching him that she doesn’t notice the stares and comments she is getting from the guys. She gets in the car and steps on the accelerator. “How dare he confess to me that he loves me when I am engaged? How dare he hugs me? Why did D have to come at that time?” She sees his Austin martin and flashes her lights at him while she is calling his phone; To any on looker a red Ferrari and a black Austin martin were racing. A guy notices that the driver of the Ferrari is a girl so he starts following her. D “How dare she do that? That slut if she didn’t want me why didn’t she get engaged to him. Why did she pretend to love me?” He was so angry that he didn’t see the truck driver slowing down in front of him. He was so fast that he had to step on the brake and turn to the side lane to avoid it. He crashed. A couldn’t believe what she saw in front of her. She parked fast and went running towards the car while calling 777. He was getting out she ran to him and hugged him. She was crying and screaming at him “what are you crazy don’t speed like that I thought you died" D “what? she is mad! I am the one who is suppose to be mad” but he couldn’t help hugging her and apologizing. The guy who followed her was surprised to see that his cousin was the one who crashed and he was hugging the girl. He kept the lanes moving while calling 777. He went to his cousin to help him since he was a doctor. Suddenly B, the doctor, notices a black cayenne parked and a girl running out in an evening dress. M runs and doesn’t stop only in front of D. M screams at him and tells him that her brother was the one who was wrong not A. D tells her I know. M is shocked and then suddenly B comes towards her and tells her to move her car, because she is blocking the way. She runs to move the car and the B offers her his jacket because he noticed she was shivering. D sends A and M home. A and M go back to the wedding where O is waiting for them at the door, She is confused and curious about what made them leave. They fill her in with what happened. B asks" D so who was the girl?" D answers “my fiancé and her friend” B asks “Is her friend single “ D “yes”.

untill next time
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Passionate ;** said...

loooooooool ya7laaailicch!! niiiiceeee (Y) ;**

Cuteandcuddly said...

thanks walla but i cant beat you :)
but this really means alot to me coming from you :)

Post a Comment