Sunday, April 26, 2009

Johnney Bravo ;)







Johnney Bravo :)





Reminds me of my childhood :)


and my teenage years :)


and present years :)


i cant get enough of him :)





My brother loves him . he even dances the monkey dance :)


My brother is chubby and he believes he is like Johnney Bravo. Yeah he thinks the fat in his body is muscle :) He is so cute and he is the biggest flirt in kuwait for a 9 year old :) opposite to his idol he likes fat girls and hates thin girls :) enough about johnney bravo of kuwait :)





SO THE QUESTION OF THE DAY IS :


WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER ?





johnney bravo famous qoutes :


villager: We are a village of terrible cowards. Even the meowing of the tiny kitten makes us cry like a little girl. Johnny Bravo: Boo. villager: Aaaaargh! Johnny Bravo: Okay, your story checks out.

Prison Warden: What we have here is a failure to communicate! Johnny Bravo: What? Prison Warden: What we have here is a failure to communicate! Johnny Bravo: Huh? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.





Johnny Bravo: Woah, momma.

Johnny Bravo: Now remember, I do my best work when I'm being worshipped as a god

Johnny Bravo: Hey, Foxy Mama. You smell kinda pretty, wanna smell me? Hoohah!

Gorgeous woman: What kind of idiot are you?
Johnny Bravo: I don't know, what kinds are there?

Johnny Bravo: [looking in a mirror] Who's this handsome guy? [grabs a phone] Johnny Bravo: Hello, 911 Emergency? There's a handsome guy in my bathroom! Hey, wait a second. Cancel that - it's only me!









0 comments:

Post a Comment