Saturday, April 11, 2009

TALL DARK AND HANDSOME

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a story for you :)

first a brief history of how it was cooked :) ( i am hungry )
okay have you ever went on line and read stories of how people meet there husbands or boyfriends ?
well i did and i got jealous :( so my sister and me thought why dont we write one and send it to the website :)
So here is the story from my imagination TAll Dark and Handsome :

I was running late to my sister's birthday party. I ran in to a bookstore to buy her the book she has whining about when I crashed in to someone I know who was with me in University. I was apologizing when my eyes caught who was with her. He was a dream come true tall dark handsome. Well just my luck I was to late to flirt so I thought who cares there are other fish in the sea right. Two month past by finals come to an end so my friend gave a party. I entered the party with a couple of my friends and we had a blast. I left alone. Walking back home I found a bookstore open so I enter. I thought why not do some retail therapy because while everyone had a boyfriend I was alone. I was eavesdropping on the conversation between the bookseller and a customer who was searching for a book for his sister about vampires. I thought I should help so I walked towards them and got shocked to see none other then tall dark handsome. I recommended Twilight because sister is in love with it and she seems to be the same age as his sister. He thanked me and asked me if we meet before I answered "yeah remember the idiot who crashed in to Kate." He was surprised. he asked me" what are you doing this late in the bookstore" I told him "I left a party and was walking home when i saw the store open so i was getting me a book to read." He offered to walk me home and all the way home we talked nonstop. When I got to my door he asked if I would like to bring my sister to his sister's birthday. I was really happy because it was like a date. I blackmailed my sister in to coming and when we got there I was amazed cause I never thought he was that rich. i walked in to the house and was greeted by none other then my history professor. he asked me how was I and is this my sister and I knew he was confused as was I to why I was here then the tall dark handsome guy greeted me and introduced me to his father. His father told him so this is the girl who crashed in to you and Kate at the bookstore. I was so embarrassed that I only answered him with a nod, a smile and a blush. My sister stood near me bored and thank god she pulled me back to earth and told me that I was blocking the entrance. Tall dark handsome took my hand and told me he wanted me to meet the birthday girl. My sister seemed to know her and hit it off with her they meet at the mall twice. He then left me alone so I took my self out and called my best friend to get some advice to what to do now. She told me to leave my sister and give her the car keys so she could drive her self home and call my brother to drop me home. While I was walking to the car tall dark handsome asked me" why are you leaving" I answered back "you were busy and I don’t know anyone else." He told me "You know my father apparently from your greeting and you know me." I answered "that isn’t enough for me to enjoy myself." so he answered "you would rather be with him." He pointed at my brother who came to drive me home. He was angry and I didn't understand why then it hit me he thought my brother was my date. I turned towards him and told him "he is my brother!" which calmed him down. He then announced to my brother that I have changed my mind and pulled me back to the house.


PS DID YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE PENGUINS IN THE SCIENTIFIC CENTER :) I CANT STOP GLOWING WITH HAPPINESS :) I AM GOING TO VISIT THEM EVERYDAY UNTILL MY PENGUINS ARRIVE :)


hope you like it
untill next time :)

11 comments:

eshda3wa said...

love in a book store ..

my kind of story

doona said...

penguins?!

ABY ABY ABY!!

ive never seen a penguin before abyyyyyyy =D

nora said...

hehehe i want to see them penguins;)

ZeroArk28 said...

penguins AWESOME!

Razz said...

i feel like im in a dream, which can come true :P

Lilo♥ said...

:|
penguins? for real? omg amoot?
hatha wayhi itha dawamt classes anymore, ashkara i'm going to camp out in front of them all day :(

Loved the post, love that it was in a bookstore!! cuteness <3

Cuteandcuddly said...

eshda3wa: yeah i know i love bookstores i could spend hours in one without getting bored :)
Dandooon: lol inshalla you will when they bring them to scientific center :)
nora: hahaha
Neoark: yeah they rock !! they are my favorite animals !!
on the rocks: lol inshalla it comes true and we can all have a happy ending.
Heart: oh my god that is exactly what i was thinking of doing :) yalla then i will see you there :) i will be the one with the red tent :P

Anonymous said...

check out this blog
http://sunsetqtr.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hey cute and cuddly very nice blog u r very intersting i still cant believe that all these thoughts are in one head wooow and ps i would love to see the penguins and the sad thing is that they are going to remove the
alligators :.(

Cuteandcuddly said...

anonymous: yeah i know :( they will be missed :(

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOL so cuute:p i wanna go see

Post a Comment