Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tanning :(






Hey there :)








just come from the Bitch ( beach as the eygption like to say ) ;p




walla when ever they say beach it sounds like bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I couldnt stop laughing.








I am not a fan of the beach but i dont hate it either. We went to Sharm for the weekend it was amazing ( the whole family ).








SO BACK TO THE TITLE :(








I am not a tanning person but this time I wanted a tan. Guess what I didnt get one :( . I am white. I dont color. I tried everything and every tanning product i could get my hands on but no my body just doesnt want to accomadate my dream of tanning (which just surfaced in this weekend. I am a sunblock gal ). I am so pisssed but that didnt ruin my trip because i swam with




dolphins and danced with one :). I am so in love with dolphins right now !!!!!!!




















Okay this is How Tanning Happens:


The sun's rays contain two types of ultraviolet radiation that reach your skin: UVA and UVB. UVB radiation burns the upper layers of skin (the epidermis), causing sunburns.
UVA radiation is what makes people tan. UVA rays penetrate to the lower layers of the epidermis, where they trigger cells called melanocytes (pronounced: mel-an-oh-sites) to produce melanin. Melanin is the brown pigment that causes tanning.
Melanin is the body's way of protecting skin from burning. Darker-skinned people tan more deeply than lighter-skinned people because their melanocytes produce more melanin. But just because a person doesn't burn does not mean that he or she is also protected against skin cancer and other problems.






I just found out :(

I am such a loser my sister was like duh you didnt know :(

I have alot of dumb blonde moments these days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









see you later




xoxoxox

11 comments:

doona said...

tans are overrated ;Pp

white is awesome =D

i hate tans! ;)

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dandooon: lol i am hating them now :)
I am so with you white is awesome :)

Anonymous said...

www.gossipgirlkuwait.blogspot.com

The Site ABOUT Kuwait, FOR Kuwait and BY Kuwait!

EMAIL ALL GOSSIP TO: GGirl.q8@gmail.com

Traveleer said...

I am white and proud. You should be

Hala said...

i have a nice tan min allah, so i use all the sun blocks fel3alam when i'm on the beach to not get darker..!! and u think it works..?? NOOO
i'm always the only one 2 shades darker, even with my full protection, sunglasses and hats.. and my friends are still as white as snowman..!!

so i guess we always want what we can't get.. hehehe

Cuteandcuddly said...

Traveler : I am proud to be white but i thought i would like to see how the tan looks on me :)
Change: it so true the grass is always greener on the other side :)

Esoteric said...

Liked your post, haha o about the last part of your post ely UVA and UVB stuff, well you kind of reminded me of PHYSICS and BIO. :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S Which I really hate :D
Love you ;***

Cuteandcuddly said...

Sunset : LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO
sorry to remind you of science but didnt you ever wonder why you tanned well now you know what happens to your body when you do :)

Esoteric said...

Hahahah I love you moree 7ayatiii, oh and yes thank you for the lecture it really explains alot. Seriously heheh. Bs whenever asm3 3an skin cancer I don't want to tan bs I still want to at the same time!!!

Passionate ;** said...

loooool .. intay nafs 7altii i don't get tanned easily.. trust me don't put any of tanning products.. just swim at the beach and face the sun and u'll get not tanned BUT red hehe ..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Sunset: forget about skin cancer :(

Whatastrangerdoestome : LOL
i will do that next time :)

Post a Comment