Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome My Fellow Comrades

Welcome this is a blog explores what’s going through the mind of a dashboard doll !!!!!
The wife of skipper the leader of the Penguin Commandoes.
A stupid girl’s obsession with Jane Austen.
A girl with five colors in her hair (mcfly).
A girl with no constancy in her life when it come to interests she just adds more to the never ending list that weaves her Identity.
A girl who loves romance but doesn’t believe in it.
I know how you wonder well it is a flaw in my character I guess.
I am the pessimistic type so don’t judge.


Well what should I leave you with on my first post I guess the letter that never stopped bringing tears to my eyes no matter how many times I read it (it was recommended by a friend I must thank her now because when ever I am down Jane Austen lifts me up again hahah hehehe):

can listen no longer in silence. I must speak to you by such means as are within my reach. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone forever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own, than when you almost broke it eight years and a half ago. Dare not say that man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never unconstant. You alone have brought me to Bath. For you alone I think and plan. Have you not seen this? Can you fail to have understood my wishes? I had not waited even these ten days, could I have read your feelings, as I think you must have penetrated mine. I can hardly write. I am every instant hearing something which overpowers me. Yo
u sink your voice, but I can distinguish the tones of that voice, when they would be lost on others. Too good, too excellent creature! You do us justice indeed. You do believe that there is true attachment and constancy among men. Believe it to be most fervent, most undeviating in. I must go uncertain of my fate but I shall return to follow your party as soon as possible. A word, a look will be enough to decide whether I enter your father’s house this evening or never.


Wentworth~from Persuasion by Jane Austen (1775-1817)


I would like to say if someone sent me this letter I would be in the ICU right now :P

Bye
Cuteandcuddly

1 comments:

FooFii said...

HEEEEEEEEy ,, am working on a true story read it . i just posted the first post now , :)

Post a Comment