Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Interesting Questions

Hey there whats up?
I would like to ask you a question ?
here it goes :


If you could marry a car which car would you choose ?



-Range Rover (Adventurous)



-Austin Martin (Mysterious)





-Ferrari (speed and excitment )


-Hummer (danger)















-Escalade (beach and jock)





-GMC( Nomad)

-Bentley (gentlemen)









I would marry a Hummer or an Austin Martin
whichever car comes first and asks me to marry it :P





Okay we were fighting yesterday me and my sister on who is more handsome ?

Timon or pumba

who do you think is more handsome ????????????

Me personally think pumba :)



see you later going to study :(

9 comments:

doona said...

i think id marry a ferrari...

or a bentley...

or maybe a combination of both ;Pp

a ferraantley ;Pp

nora said...

I DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT THE PICTURES! READ THE TITLE, HAD TO COMMENT HEHE

CAYENNE GTS .. AHHH MY LOVE ..

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd marry a first generation Ford Mustang. It's so sexy!

And I agree, Pumba is WAY more handsome than Timon.

ZeroArk28 said...

ROFL!!!!! nice love the penguin question ;p

Cuteandcuddly said...

thanks :)

Lilo said...

Definitely pumba! woy <3 And I choose none of the above, I have to go with an old vintage car like SlouchyPants, they're just.. love. *sigh*

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol i know pumba is cute and chubby :)
I know vintage cars have a different taste :)

Anonymous said...

i would pick ferreri range and escalade and hummer and then bentley i would have lots of marriages and lots of divorces loool

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol anonymous i hope i am invited :) to all of them

Post a Comment