Friday, May 22, 2009

BORED AND THIS IS THE RESULT

I love polos.
So while I was doing my hair and bored to death a story popped in my head.


MOODI AND ESSA BOTH WERE HEADING TO THE RALPH LAUREN STORE IN BOND STREET, LONDON.

M was talking on the phone: Hello farah tara an 3nd Ralph lauren

Farah( sister of M): great cause I want four large polo shirts anything new

M: ya3ney anything

F: ya3ney anything to shut Salem up

M:that's not the way someone talks about their husband

F: chub

M:okay they have the new one but the larges are on the top self and I can't reach them "pouting"

F: midget

M: chub you are only two centimeters taller than me. Where is the sales guy walla u never find them when u need them okay Farah call u later

F: see you later

Moodi surveyed the shop and to her disappointment no salesmen around. So she thought she has to get them herself. She went closer to the shelfs and tried to reach for the t-shirts no success. She didn’t let that stop her. She tired jumping and reaching for the t-shirt. Still but she kept on jumping because she found that she was getting closer to reaching the t-shirts.

Essa was walking to the shop while talking on the phone with his sister, Dana.


E: yalla bye I am going to buy me some polos because the stupid airline lost my bag

D:hehehehe karma walla this is all because u wouldn’t bring my bag with u

E: chub like u will study. It's summer nerd

D: I know buti thought I would start it since I have nothing to do. Also AP chemistry is hard.

E:well no one forced to take it. Okay yalla I have to go see you

He enterd the shop and went to the polo section. He was astonished by what he found awaiting him there. A girl was jumping trying to reach the tops shelf. He couldn’t stop himself from laughing but it seemed the girl was to focused to notice him. He first thought he should not help her it was very amusing standing there watching her but he remember karma.

E: May I help you

M: finally can you get me those polos " exhaling and pointing at the top shelf"

Essa was smiling while thinking so she has claws. He reached for the polos and waited her to turn around.

M:"thank you " while turning around with a big smile on her face.

The smile didn’t last long. She was shocked at what show infront of her not a sales guy but a normal person. To top that he was a Kuwaiti. She was so embarrassed and she could feel her face turning red. She was telling herself "come on moodi get your act together khalas it happened but it is not the end of the world and mentally slaping herself since kicking herself hurts more".

M:sorry thank you walla you didn’t have to

E: how can I not help a damsel in distress with getting her polos

M:thank you but now that you are here which one is nice . the red or yellow?

E:red

M: thanks. Oh now he comes " pointing at the salesmen" excuse me may you put those aside for me because I will go up to the ladies section now

Salesmen: of course if you may hand them to me and iwill find you someone to help you upstairs.

M: thank you

E: oh wait for me

M turns confused : sorry

E: I would like your help in picking some polos for my sister since she hates me right now.

M: oh okay yalla

E: So do you work or study

M: study thank god I don’t want to work

E: trust me when you graduate and have nothing to do you will want to work

M: if you put it that way I guess. Oh here they are "pointing at the polos" So what size is your sister

E: I see will be about the same size as you

M: so medium "turning towards Essa" you services are needed dear knight "while pointing at the shelf which she can't reach"

E: It's my honor milady

Moodi got the polos and paid for them . she said bye to Essa. They left without knowing either ones name.

Both of them never forgot that day. They would remember it whenever they show someone wear a polo or enter a Ralph Lauren shop.

If this story was true. It would be a interesting story of how i meet you mother.

until next time

xoxoxoxox

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet their gonna remember each other 24/7 in avenues:p

I misss youuu:(

and check my comment on phineas and perb:p

and u've got talent ya bint i saay start a story** i love youuu:*

- Cupid;*

Dazzlin said...

allaaa i loved the story.. I SO WANT POLOS.. and yes the stupid salesman r never around wen u need them..

*S.W ~ said...

Why do you not have a story?
I want more :P
Loved this ... soo cute <3

Anonymous said...

Make it a story!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so cute!! I would have enjoyed it more etha they ended up together, though :P

tots said...

CUTE <3! i loved it!! leish ma they went out for coffee or something ;p! hmf.. that would have been nice..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid: i read you comment and left you a comment myself hope you like it :)
and LOL thanks you but trust me if i write a story. everyone will be confused since i have a tendency to jump from one topic to another :)
LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!
" getting of her butt and running to Cupid and giving her a big bear hug alos handing cupid some icecream to help with the stress of studying "

Dazzlin: thank u for loving the story and yeah polos rock :)
and the salesmen dont get me started :P

SW: thank you but writing a story will be very hard for me :)
but i may write some small stories that really are just for fun :)

Anonymous: walla if i could i would :(
I will try inshalla but no promises

Slouchypants: LOL yeah that will be so cool but havent you ever meet someone and even if you did not meet them again you feel like they touched you life. that is what happened to them plus you dont know they may pop up on my next trip to the saloon :P

LOVESTURKBLAT: yeah i guess but i didnt think of it that way :(
I am glad you liked it !!!!!!!!!

Hala said...

this story proves nothing but the fact that you are CuteandCuddly.. it was simply sweet..
now i want a new polo.. hmmmm what color..??

Cuteandcuddly said...

Change: I recommend a red one walla they are the best ;)
and you are cute thank you :***********

Passionate ;** said...

Im lovin the story.. how about you continue (A) hehe ;**

Cuteandcuddly said...

What a stranger does to me:
walla i cant promise anything :(
sorry but i am very happy you like it :*****

Cupid ;* said...

cutie pie: you knw how much I love you don't you?:*****
and you have just made my study day:p
i love youuu:***

Anonymous said...

weeeh ;p mdahaa 6ayyi7aw ilmiyaana! ya3aaaaiby :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Mary Poppins: lol what could they do :P

Post a Comment