Sunday, May 10, 2009

Spilling about my bad behavior !!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to get something of my chest.


See I kind of attacked someone today. Yes I am violent but on rare occasions. I didnt hit anybody but I kind of verbally attacked them. I did not use any curse words . See we were discussing something and she was all like no who cares about this I don’t know it , so it's not important. So I was like it is important and get out of your bubble !!!!!!!!!!!

"hides her face behind her hands"

walla if you were there you would of totally did the same thing :)
any ways so i feel guilty for that.


Another thing is i kind of told someone your work is ugly and he wasnt meant to hear it . See i didnt know he was behind me "bites NAILS"

SO HAVE YOU ATTACKED SOMEONE LATELY BECAUSE THEY ANNOYED YOU AND FELT GUILTY ABOUT IT (EVEN IF SHE DESERVES IT ) ?

okay think about it.
until time
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I attack people all the friggin' time.

A minute ago, I had another one of my neurotic outbursts because my friend ate my cupcake. I don't feel guilty at all, he deserves it! nobody eats my cupcake and gets away with it.

So I guess my answer is no, I've never attacked someone and FELT GUILTY about it :P

How's Nora btw? zaman 3anaha!

Cuteandcuddly said...

Slouchypants: Lol well i am so jealous i always feel guilty :(

Nora is being a nerd !!!!! She is studying and stopped readying blogs becasue she think they distract her. She is planning on reading them after she finishs her work.

.... said...

LOOOL
just a minute ago i attacked my cousin. Arrrghh he is driving me nuts everyday. hahahay these are causing me to plan a perfect crime scene on this island. I told told him i swear i would kill you next time and nobody would notice. XD
Now i feel bad bs he always step on my nerves arrrrghh!!! X)
Dont feel bad sweets, it happens

Cuteandcuddly said...

MissDXB: lol thanks i am feeling good right now ;p

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOOL you feel way too much guilt, I attack only on rare occasions as well but I don't feel guilt since I don't attack unless this person deserve this ATTACKITION:P

oo I hate you! I miss you so much:(

Post a Comment