Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pick up lines :)

* bored and i have nothing to do :(
so i was surfing the web and found these pick up lines :)
lol they made me laugh can you imagine someone saying them to you !!!!!!
well i did and i wrote down my reaction :P



I brought my library card, and I'm checking you out.
( will not work)

Do you have a map (No why?) I keep getting lost in your eyes
(totally will work :P)

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
(boring)

Is it hot in here or is it just you?
( go torch yourself)

I'd ask you for a light, but you've already lit my fire.
( i love this one cute )

Do you believe in love at first sight... or should I walk by you again?
( funny )

Nice dress can I talk you out of it.
(pervert)

Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?
(very old)

I'd look good on you!
(whatever)

Check the girls clothing tag then say - That's what I thought...made in heaven
(creative )

My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?
(totally will get him to buy me a drink and leave)

When God made you, he was showing off!
( okay he got something right :P)

You had me at hello.
(i love this line !!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ask a woman for the time. (Tells time) . Thanks. I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met you.
( nice )

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
(stupid)

Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.
( reverse pychology smart)

Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?
(loser if he didnt ask and just flirted it would have worked )

See my friend standing over there? He wants to know if you think I am cute!
( i would smile at his friend and wave :P)

You look like a girl that has heard every line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?
( no comment )

How much does a Polar Bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi!
( lol cute )

Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
( well at least he was trying )

okay so which one do you think will work on you?

you can write your own one :P
to help the guys out there ;)

8 comments:

Dazzlin said...

I brought my library card, and I'm checking you out.
( will not work)

LOOL THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH..

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
(stupid)

EXTREMELY STUPID LOOOOOOL

*S.W ~ said...

You had me at hello.
^ i love that one too, and now the song by beyonce isn't leaving my head :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

dazzlin : lol i would love to see someone using it in real life :)

SW: oh i am going to youtube her song now thanks for the pointer :)

tots said...

Definitely This one ;p!!
>> See my friend standing over there? He wants to know if you think I am cute!

but "You had me at hello." is a classic <3

Anonymous said...

None! THIS would SO work with me

Did you fart? Because you blew me away.

BAHAHAHA! fart pick up lines never get old :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Love struck blat:LOL yeah i love that line to :)

Slouchypants :LOL no comment about the farting :)

Hala said...

"Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?"
hahahhahaha.. i think i'll crack up and laugh to death.. how silly..!!

one of my goofy friends line used to be. "hi, 3ndikom mataay..!!" he still calls me randomly and ask me that qstn, as stupid as it is it makes me laugh..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Change: LOL i am loving your friend :P
that would totally work on me ;)

Post a Comment