Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy Driving

ANY BODY HERE WHO'S A CRAZY DRIVER ?

"raise your hand dont be shy "

I admit I sometime have small episode of road rage don’t we all.

My car and I have lived through a lot of stupid and funny moments but not like the latest one. "can't help laughing when I remember"

Well we were returning to our house from the chalet. We were traveling in a convoy ( made up of 6 to 7 cars ). Well I was to be the protector of my sister since her car is small and mines is big. Well I am not saying my sister doesn’t know how to drive but she really is annoying. She either speeds or drives like a snail walla no middle ground plus she is always on the phone . So I was behind her it was late like 10 pm (which is late since I don’t normally drive at that time curfew) . I didn’t want to lose her plus I take my job seriously. ( have you ever notice that you feel very protective of your older sisters ) So on the way there was this crazy dude who turned on me and forced me to enter the next lane ( I was driving in the middle lane ) and thank god the other lane was empty or I won't be with you right now . He also had the nerve to curse me you know with the lights and that was not all he also flashed the high lights at me twice and then passed me. So being the crazy driver I was I got behind him in the lane and put the high lights on and then enteredthe next lane and passed him ( yeah that wasn’t smart of me since he thought I was flirting ). So I ended up with having a dude who was following me. I now honestly say I will ignore anyone who insults me in the road because I don’t want to end up being screamed at by mother and sisters .

They told me that I was wrong come on. I was just following the rule an eye for an eye
"turning on my helo"

until next time
xoxox

5 comments:

daddies little cuttie said...

lo0o0o0o0o0ol zen rawetee she8laaa bas meshkela fe nass mayen3a6on wayeh >.<'' lo0ol ...

enjoy ur driving

Candy said...

lo0o0l miss action =D
keep it up =D

Dazzlin said...

HAHAHAH the minds of guys STUPID.. ana inshalla this summer ill be gettin my license bas lol ill be too afraid to do what u did on the road bas u never know LOL i feel ill get anger o beep the horn at everyone even ppl who r innocent bas thats wat its there 4 isnt it *innocent*..
i agree with u AN EYE FOR AN EYE BABE... U GO GIRRRRRL ..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Daddies little girl : thank you walla you are so cool !!!!!!!
LOL okay i will enjoy my driving because you told me too not because i want to :P

Candy: Walla thank you for the new name but could i have a MR. Action to go with it :P

dazzlin:Inshalla yalla join me in the roads of Kuwait where amazing things could happen :)
plus i need some back up to teach those stupid drivers some manner :)
are you up for the job.

Dazzlin said...

YAAY CANT WAIT.. bas gimme a while to get it first o then ill learn the tricks of the trade min hnee cuz we got CRAZY DRIVERS tooo o ill come over o we'll GO TEACH UM A LESSON WOOOHOOO!!!

Post a Comment