Monday, May 4, 2009

May 21 2009



Wait for it
































Wait for it


























and BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











*Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian*






I cant wait to watch this movie they say they are going to get it in Kuwait on May 21 2009


"jumping and dancing the monkey dance"






I love Jedediah and his roman friend Octavius


Okay so anyone here who didnt see the first one ?

Shame one you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its okay you can check it out on youtube :) It is so funny you will thank me !!!!!!!

SO some quotes from my two tiny friend:

Jedediah: Fire up the iron horse, boys.

Larry: Hey, blondie!

Jedediah: Names Jedadiah. Larry:

Jedadiah, stop the train, please!

Jedediah: No can do, crackerjack.

Larry: Whats going on here?

Jedediah: Somebodys got to pay.

Larry: Pay for what?

Jedediah: I don't know, just pay! Now stop whining and take it like a man!

Larry: Seriously, stop the train!

Jedediah: Alright, stop the train.

Larry: Thank you.

Jedediah: NOW FULL SPEED AHEAD AND RAM HIM! SPLIT HIS HEAD LIKE A WATERMELON!

Larry: [Train hits Larry] Ooh! Ow...

Jedediah: Oh, for crying out loud!

*********************************


Jedediah: I told you, I don't like to be manhandled!

Larry: No, I will manhandle you, Jedediah! Now listen, guys, what is your problem, huh? Why can't you just get along?

Jedediah: Look, we're men. We fight, okay? That's what we do!

Octavius: Its kinda how we pass the time.

I LOVE THIS FACT :P

********************************************

Jedediah: No problemo, Gigantor.

Larry: Um, my names Larry, first of all okay, Jed? See I call you Jed, I don't call you tiny.

Jedediah: What's that supposed to mean?

Larry: Hey teeny, how does that sound?

Jedediah: I... I don't like it. It hurts my feelings.

Larry: Okay, well Gigantor makes me sound like a freak.

Octavius: I don't. I just call you Larry.

Larry: Don't be a kiss-ass.

***********************************

Jedediah: Wait, no. I ain't working with Toga Boy.

Octavius: Romans work alone. [Jedediah hits him on his foot with his rifle]

Octavius: OW!

Jedediah: Don't be a baby, that didn't hurt.

Octavius: [while hopping on one foot] Yes it did!

Jedediah: No it didn't! Come on!

Octavius: [hits Jedediah's behind with his sword]

Jedediah: Ow! That was MUCH harder!

Doesnt this remind you of when your brother and his friend fight and hit each other :)

**********************************

Okay hope you enjoyed the Quotes :)

until next time

xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOOL and Jedediah, again LOOOOOOL
haha walla i cracked up, I loved this;**
and i love you:****

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid: Love you too :)
It cracked me up too !!!!!!!!
whenever i read it i laugh :) he is so cute !!!!!!!! and i must say the Octavius is not that bad too.
so what do you say we double date you jedediah and me Octavius ;p it will be so fun !!!

*S.W ~ said...

I LOVED the first one! One of the BEST movies ever ! <3
I didn't even know there was a second one, i can't wait to watch it

Anonymous said...

i was wondering why don't u write a story????

i think ur a great commenter so why don't u write a story?

=D

Post a Comment