Tuesday, May 12, 2009

List for cupid :P

26. you'll leave a message on his answering machine

27- you'll barely remember the message in the morning

28- your ex will never forget it

29- his french girlfriend will never forget it
a) it will remind her of drunken message she left her ex

30- you'll tell yourself you'll never call a man when you'r drunk
A)ha

31-you'll call your girlfriend and say, "you're never going to believe what i did last night"

32-she'll say, 'you got drunk and called your ex'

33-you'll be grateful fro your girlfriends

34-you;ll decide that you dont need a man

35-you'll think: i have a girlfriends
a)i have a job
b)i have a cat

36-you'll share your haagen dazs with your cat

37- you'll watch a whole season of sex in the city

38-you'll sit in a cafe with a good book

39-you'll wonder why you ever thought you wanted a man in your life

40-a man seated near you in the cafe will ask what you're reading

41- he'll be tall
a)dark
b)handsome
c)french
d)okay he wont be french

42- you'll say "war and Peace'
a)"remembrance of things plus"
b)"if i'm so wonderful, why am i single?"

43-he'll say, "i love Tolstoy"

44- you'll wonder why you ever wondered about wanting a man in your life

45-you'll wonder why you ever doubted that you'd meet man

46-you'll have an afternoon you thought could happen only in movie

47-you'll call your girlfriend and say, "you're never going to believe what happend to me today "

:)
until next time
xoxoxox

5 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

ok 7abeebti THANK YOU;** walah this means so much to me that you went through all this and copied down all the points, I love you;**

and I hate to admit but I'm nodding at almost each point even though, I do not have a boy friend and never did, like they're all just crushes:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

cupid: lol join the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i kind of think the book she took with her is a bit intimidating !!!!!!!!!!
but the part where she called her friend "i was nodding my head like crazy "
cause it is so true walla when something happens you cant wait to spill it to somebody :)

Candy said...

am in love with this book now =D

Cupid ;* said...

eeee that's the exact part I was talking about precisely!!:p but I gave up guys mara7 a3awir rasi wala shay, and I don't mean that I turned to a lesbo nope, but I won't crush on anyone else! walla kila hotties and what's the point of drooling over them:( iff but enshala enshala I'll marry a hottie someday, bas lol mabi so that girls won't drool over him:p hmm e9eer khair:p ;**

Cuteandcuddly said...

candy: lol books are meant to be loved and they dont hurt you ;p

Cupid: lol girl you crack me up !!!!!!!!

Post a Comment