Sunday, May 24, 2009

Polo Story part 3

Okay hope you enjoy the story because i am not a good story teller :)


and inshalla i will write another one soon .


but no promises cause i am just testing the writing a story thing and seeing where it takes me :)


okay enough about me


enjoy!!!!!!!!!





***************************************************











Moodi headed to starbucks today an hour early because she didn't feel like walking today and waited for Dana to arrive.

She was reading blogs when she hears someone telling her excuse me. She turned and found the guy from the polo incident standing at her table with a big smile plastered on his face.










M: hi again



E: hi so what a wonderful concidence so how r u?



M: good thank you how about you.



E: do u come here often



M:yes but not at this time usually an hour or two later. How about you?



E:I always come here and take my coffee and head back to work.



M:you work here in London





E:yes but only for 6 month see my company sent me for a training program here.



M:oh cool okay I think I taking you from your work don't be late on my account



E:no I am heading out now but I didn't get your name



M: moodi



E: Essa okay got to go if I don't want to be late see you around moodi



Moodi waited for dana to show but she didn't. So sent her a message

Moodi to dana:
Hey dana where r u? I am in starbucks

Dana to moodi after 5 minutes:
Oh my god sorry I just wake up.SORRY!!!!!! walla can we make it another day

Moodi to dana:
Okay but not tomorrow cause I am invited to breakfast or if u want we can meet early like at 8:00 am what do u say :)

Dana to moodi:
Yes please because I am really lost. Thank you and sorry again

Moodi to Dana:
8 it is see you tomorrow fresh and early

Moodi put her mobile in her bag and left starbucks. She hailed a taxi and thought why not go buy a book. She told the taxi to take her to Waterstones in Piccadilly circus.

Moodi was browsing through the books when her phone rings.

Moodi: hello

Farah: guess what ? "screaming"

Moodi: what? "screaming"

Farah: I am in London

Moodi: no way "jumping like crazy and screaming"

Farah: where r u? I want to see u !!!!!

Moodi: don't hit me but I am in waterstone

Farah: are you crazy stop buying books your room is already flooded with books. Yalla get out and get your butt in a taxi and go to harrods meet you there no buts are allowed bye.

Moodi went to the cashier and paid for the book she hand in her hand when farah called and left. She got to Harrods and headed to Laduree because farah sent her a message instructing her to meet her there.

Moodi entered the café and searched for farah she found her sitting in the table in the corner. She power walked to her and enveloped her in a big bear hug.

Moodi: what u doing here

Farah: Salem needed to come back to London for work I told him if we stayed this would not have happened.

Moodi: walla this is the best surprise yalla what do u want to do

Farah: I don't know but tara we have to meet up with Salem for lunch

Moodi: okay no problem oh I didn't tell you who I meet yesterday you know Salem's cousin Dana

Farah: yeah where did you see her

Moodi told her the story of how she meets Dana and also told her she reunited with her polo knight. They sat and chatted telling each other their latest news.









until next time


xoxoxxoxoxox

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I love this, it's beyond cute!!! :D

tots said...

loved it ;* dont stop.. ur a very good story teller ;)

<3

Cupid ;* said...

I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:'(

sobbing like a baby

khalas im9a5at! walah I miss you so much:(

sniff sniff

Cupid ;* said...

psst come here, no closer. whispering: ok so just between me and you:p i keep refreshing on my last post to see if you commented, and now that you've commented I can go back to studying I swear u can't imagine how i love reading ur comments, I hope that me saying this won't put any pressure on you:p haha

and for the people i miss, I'm booking u and I won't take no for an answer:**

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol
i am stuck to the laptop screen trying to hear your whispers

yeah now i hear them
"jumping aways from the computer"

who did you shout :(

lol joking yalla cant wait to read you next comment :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

okay just for the record i meant Why cupid not who sorry about that :)

Cupid ;* said...

yeah i figure before reading the other comment:p loooool and just for the record, I wasn't planning on replying to the comments Al ya3ni ba3dris:p bas wallah i can't not reply to ur comments:( So you should take the blame of me replying to the commenters just because I wanted to reply to ur comment:p I love replying to ur comments and i enjoy reading them:p ee childish of me but whatever I don't care cus I really do enjoy reading them;***

Cuteandcuddly said...

Walla we are a sorry pair :(
lol i am now suppose to study for a test but my hands would not obey. they have a life of their own. Lol well honey same here i love your comment i even search for them on other blogs walla i feel like i know you and do you know that my friend nora is jealous of you. She
is like what now you have found a new friend. I told cupid is like my lost twin only she is taller then me because she got the good genes ;p okay got to go study.
good luck
love you
xoxoxox

Intmacy Xx said...

this is really good bss i wanted to ask u how cum its part 3 ? y3ni wayn 1 oo 2?

Cuteandcuddly said...

Intimacy Xx: it is the bored and result post they are part 1 and part 2. Since it wasnt suppose to be a story. I am very glad you like it :)

Post a Comment