Monday, May 11, 2009

I love ASCIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUPID THIS IS FOR YOU :)
READ IT AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PARTNER :)


They are the best trainers :)

and their advertisments dont hurt :P

Walla they are so cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They focus on your running partner.

The best one i could not find in the internet so i thought i would type for you .



"Dont get me wrong, my running partner is far from flaky. his routine is like clockwork-rise in the east. Set in the west. He may not be the most spontaneous running partner, but for an incandescent ball of gas, hes prety hot."



Can you guess who her running partner is ?





here are some examples of the advertisments i found :








My Running Partner and I have never met


My Running Partner has eight arms - a reference to the rowing fours team in the background




My Running Partner makes me carry two plastic bags - a reference to the dog’s hygiene needs



Did you guess who her running partner is ?


WELL IT IS THE SUN


until next time

xoxox




















5 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOOL
CUTIE!!
laish tsaween feeni chithi laish??:p
loool but as a matter of fact, as soon as summer starts i'm dragging love with me to the gym even if it takes that I pull her from her hair:p I've had it:p

Cupid ;* said...

I thought her partner were the shoes:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid : LOL i would love to see you drag love to the gym !!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah it was the sun that is why i loved the ad :)
it makes you think " putting on her thinking cap" ;p

AKF said...

Whats ASCIS?

I so confused :(

Cuteandcuddly said...

Um Loai: ASCIS is a brand of sport trainers. they are said to be the best for running.

Post a Comment