Monday, May 4, 2009

A womens best friend and worse nightmare !!!!

High Heels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I love high heels but they have ruined my feet :(

i have several blisters but does that stop me no :)

i still wear them .

I love them .

when i wear high heels i feel diferent.
I had several events this week and high heels where part of my outfit .

Did you notice that your walk changes when you wear high heels ?

Well my walk changes as my sisters are never shy to inform me :(
When I wear heels it seems I start walking like I am on a catwalk ;p


so I was surfing the Internet and found a very interesting article :

Sexy Strolling = Attractive Ambulation

Can you make yourself more attractive to the opposite sex just by changing the way you walk?
A new scientific study suggests that maybe you can.
Researchers who study such things have long thought that the waist to hip ratio is the magical cue that makes a man find a woman`s body attractive. That’s supposedly why men tend to prefer women with the classic hourglass figure.
But according to Scientific American.com, movement also plays an important role in the unconscious assessment of beauty. In a study done by Johnson and Tassinary at Texas A&M University and published in the March 13 edition of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 370 panelists were asked to view a series of images of figures. Some images were still photos; others “walked” in place at different gaits. The panelists rated the degree of attractiveness of the figures and how masculine or feminine they thought the figures were.
The result showed that the panelists based their assessment of attractiveness on a combination of the visual outline of the figure and its movement. For example, a woman who had a shapely waist to hip ratio but who walked stiffly was generally perceived as less attractive than someone with the same figure who moves her hips. This is not exactly a shocking discovery, but it does make us wonder how much our image of beauty can be impacted just by having the right kind of walk. It also makes me wonder how the panelists rated the figure if she was walking in a sexy pair of
Manolo’s.

*I could not stop laughing that they had to make an experiment to prove something everyone knew :)



SO what are you favorite Heels?

Mines are YSL, MARNI, and the most famous LOUBOUTIN ;)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't do heels! my feet are blister-less, Chuck Taylors are the way to go ;)

Cupid ;* said...

I agree! YOU are EXACTLY like me:p mama tells me cupid you're not in a runway you know:p

I don't wear heels constantly but when I do, oh boy athil eli ma3ay 3alashan i'm wearing them:p

and don't you realize how confident you feel with heels?? it makes you more feminine and I hate how when I take them off I feel that I'm short again:( but again that's only my pov;**

Cuteandcuddly said...

Slouchypants: come on really !!!!!!
I mean you dont have to wear them everyday but for occasions :)

Cupid: walla you are scary that is the same way i feel when i take them off :(
walla i love being short but still you feel sad because you were on top of the world one minute and then next you are very close to the ground :(
lol i think you are my lost twin :P

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOOL I agree, walla you see i'm not that short ya3ni i'm average, 167, bas ham without heels a7is i have less confidence:( again, i dnt wear heels all the time bas when I do:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid : then what should i say i am 156cm :(
i am short :(

Lilo♥ said...

lol! I'm siding with slouchypants.. heels are a nono.. I like looking at heels and I will concede that they're very feminine and all that jazz bas NO! I can't walk in them so mabi -.-
Ballet flats/converses for Lilo ba3ad who shall also remain blister-less! (A)

Anonymous said...

Well, I try to avoid them as much as possible! w the only occasions that I actually wear heels feihom are weddings and graduation parties/proms! so the last time I wore heels it was exactly a year ago :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Heart: lol well good for you but i love heels

Slouchypants: A year mashalla

HAPPY said...

hey i just wanted to tell u tht i lve ur posts and i'm a new user but i read them every day and barely have time to comment but i love everything u post;*

Cuteandcuddly said...

Happy : you totally made my day :)
walla love you !!!!!!!
welcome to the blogging world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"running to happy and hugging her"

AndIwasForcedToLoveYou said...

Wow haha i never even tried to wear high heels ! they're just not my type ;P they don't fit me XD

Post a Comment