Saturday, May 9, 2009

Depressed

Cupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Misss YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:********************************

okay cupid here is my explaination:

Whats a girls best pass time in the world ?


Shopping right :)

Well this week was suppose to be full with the things i love the most which are shopping and spending money
" jumping and smiling and telling all my friends about it"

I even skipped classes and wore my shopping cloth. My mother and I drove around Kuwait to every freaking shop that sells dresses and did not find anything "pouting".

The dresses i found were either to small or to big or just not my cup of tea. The occasion was this weekend. A whole week of going around KUWAIT and for what nothing.At the end I had it. I just cant do it anymore the stress ( now i know why guys think we are crazy walla my whole week was ruined because i couldnt find a dress). My mother and me were arguing the last day in a shop. She even went as far as threatning to hit me if i dont take this T-shirt ( it was her way of making me feel better but i must say it was the most beautiful Lanva T-shirt ever ). You just gotta love my mother .

So what did i end up wearing for the party was a dress i bought not long ago and wore only once. I know why the whole shopping thing if i had a dress but i was jealous of my sisters who bought new ones . It was a wonderful party and i loved the way i looked ;).

I am still depressed but i must say the gym really helped me destress. So CUPID i hope you accept my apology. "puppy eyes"

I also hope no one gets to experience this cause it really sucks and it made me go stuff myself with ice cream which ruined my diet.

PS. sorry for all the blogs i follow that i did not comment on you but as i explained i did not feel like it :(

until next time
xoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

awwww 7abeeebti entay you don't have to explain yourself, apologize or anything;** I knw exactly what you feel I swear I have been through this more than once:p and ended up ruining my diet, only with chocolate:p oo la tigrain my new post if you're depressed, i'm so sorry:$:$:$ I love love love you and I missed missed missed you, glad to have you baack;***

Anonymous said...

walaht 3alaaych:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid: :************

Anonymous: i missed you to :)
walla thanks that really means alot to me :*

Post a Comment