Monday, May 11, 2009

Love the GYM !!!!!!! hate the pain !!!!!!!!


So i have been going to the gym like for a month now .

I must say i feel so toned right now :p

and i lost 2 kgs without really going on a diet " jumping and dancing"

i want to lose more weight so i can fit in my LV jeans " which is one size smaller then my size"



So let me tell you the story of these jeans " searching for the tissues " i went to LV and tried them on and they were my size but needed to be shorted since i am short "pouting" Well i told them to shorten them and forgot about them for a week. I then called them up and told them did they finish them. They said no, can you give us one more day. So the next day i sent my driver to pick them up. i didn't check the size of the jeans and just hang them in my closet. After like two weeks i took them out to wear them and guess what they did not fit. I was shocked and tears were making their way down my cheeks. I thought i gained weight. i weighed myself and i didn't gain or lose anything. I checked the size on the jeans and they were one size smaller then the once i bought " calling my mother and telling her the story and cursing the seller "


So this was the breaking point that made me really start going to the gym and start a diet. i didn't continue with the diet but i went to the GYM four times a week for month now.


I paid for a year membership so i hope i will stick to this routine


but now every muscle in my body hurts !


Its a small price to pay for beauty i guess :)


until next time

xoxoxox

5 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

I wanna join a gym too:( but I can't right now, in the summer before I travel enshala, but all of the gyms are either too far, mali khilg:p OR ma ya3jibooni:( I have a membership at Curves I just sticked to it one week and that's it:p

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid : you need a gym partner i dont go by myself :) my friend is in to the gyms so she kind of forces me to go :)
that is why i love her she really supports me :)

Cupid ;* said...

CuteandCuddly- tell me about it! All my friends are losers all of them are like I don't do gyms I can't! Iff e7irouni bas i'm gonna go with my imaginary friend:D

daddies little cuttie said...

wooow atleast u had a reason to work out ... im being lazy lately ... excercising is such a stress releifr ... goodlck in fittin in the lv jeans :D

Cuteandcuddly said...

Daddies little cuttie:
thank you :************
lol there is nothing wrong with being lazy ;)

Post a Comment