Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Polo story 5

Oh my god i dont believe i wrote 5 parts "cheering herself on "

hope you enjoy it !!!!!!!!!

*********************************


"Yuma" moodi jumped and turned.

"sorry Moodi I didn't mean to scare you"

"no its okay Dana"

D: so ur going to see batman I just show it. Its amazing !!!

M: good this wait is not for nothing then

D: yeah I guess " hearing her friend call her name" okay yalla see u just wanted to say Hi. my friend are waiting for me. see u tomorrow

M: see u

After 5 mins Rashid made it to Moodi.

R: hi walla sorry there were no taxis

M: no its okay yalla three people left

After three minutes.

Ticket seller: hello
M:hello may we have two tickets please
Ticket seller :that will be 20 pounds
M: okay "opening her bag"
R: I am paying. here handing the seller money
Ticket: thank u hope u enjoy the movie "smiling"

M: mashalla he is handsome
R: everyones handsome for u
M: that's not true
R: whatever do u want anything to eat?
M: yes get me water and some popcorn
R: okay yalla go sit
M:thanks

The movie finished and they both loved it. When they left the cinema the weather has changed and become cold. Moodi forgot to bring her sweater with her. She turned to Rashid with a puppy face on.

Rashid : okay yalla come here "opening his jacket so she can squeeze in to keep warm"
Moodi: thank you "hugging him on the side"

until next time
xoxoxox

6 comments:

Passionate ;** said...

ok, Im supposed to be studying, but I decided to read your story .. so 1ST again :D thaaaaanks ;***

Dazzlin said...

YAAAAAY POST NUMBAA 5 :D i am a happy person.. btw Rashid is her bro 9a7??

o sry 4 the delayed comment :**

Dazzlin said...

finally ive been trying to comment all afternoon

Cuteandcuddly said...

whatastrangerdoestome :lol go study :)
thanks for reading my post means alot to me :**

Dazzlin:Yes its her brother :)
cute right i wish my brother was like that :(
My brother is my enemy :P Lol we always fight :(
Oh really :(
walla i am sorry about that !!!!!!
inshalla number 6 on the way and sorry they are short.
Love you
xoxoxox

.... said...

nice posts sweety.. When it the number 6 coming? <3

Cuteandcuddly said...

MissDXB: its hard to say but i hope soon :)

Post a Comment