Wednesday, June 24, 2009

F my LIfe :)

okay hey there everybody !!!!!!!!!!

i got to tell you about my day yeaterday :)

i am going to do it in points to make it easier to follow:

1) went and had a facial ( which hurts like hell ) I came out of the facial with red marks all over my face. I looked scary but did that stop me from going out no. I got a few stares and one remark. But i ignored them all sang :P

'Dont tell me not to live,
Just sit and putter,
Lifes candy and the suns
A ball of butter.
Dont bring around a cloud
To rain on my parade."



2) we went to the Indian movie that was filmed in Kuwait. It is about a Indian girl who lives in Kuwait and doesn't want to leave and her father wants to go back to India. Don't worry i cant spoil the movie for you because the stupid film worked only till half way and then it stopped working. We were sitting in the cinema waiting for the other part to work. can you imagine there was an intermission. At the end the movie did not work. The cinema people told us we can enter whatever movie we want with the tickets we have before two weeks because they will stop working then. They told us they cant give us our money back :(

3) the journey to buy those tickets. We faced alot of signs that told us to not go to the movie but did cuteandcuddly listen to them no !!!!!!!!!! She was stupid enough to ignore them. So the signs were as followed:
1) we didnt find parking ( we had to search for a parking spot for 20 minutes)
2) my sister did not answer my phone when i wanted to ask her how many tickets they want.
I had to let the people behind me to pass me. i let three people pass me. :(
3) I discovered i have no cash and that my credit card does not work on their machine.
4) i had to find an ATM to take some cash to pay for the tickets

Four signs and no cuteandcuddly had to go to the movie and i must say it was horrible but i want to know the ending "pouting"


3) i was driving on the gulf road when a watermelon appeared out of no where in the middle of the road. I drove over it and my tires still have some watermelon remains on it . i still cant believe i drove over a watermelon in the gulf road where you least expect a watermelon to be.


i am planning to send this to a website called Fuck my Life. It is so funny. People write down how fucked their life is. I would recommend you to visit the site. You will enjoy it !!!!!!!!


www.fmylife.com


until next time
xoxoxoxox

11 comments:

M76;** said...

LOOOOOL!!!

FMA said...

Loool!!! Shesm the movie??

Dazzlin said...

LOOOOOL pooor thing ::hug:: im sorry u had to go thru that daahling.. i crack up wen i read bout the watermelon HAHAHA..

Esoteric said...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGG 3an el watermelon thing, ee walla who would expect a watermelon on the gulf road BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Sorry you had to go through that though o 3an el website I soooooo knowwww, 7ada funnyyyyyy, y3niiii seriously ashyaa2 bl habaal!

Cuteandcuddly said...

M76:*: lol i know i couldnt stop laughing yeaterday i even had tears in my eyes from all the laughter.

Queen BEE: i dont remember something with K. But i dont recommend you go to it. It was horrible

Dazzlin: lol i know what the hell who put the watermelon there? Walla its a mystery i want to solve :( but it made my day :P

Cuteandcuddly said...

sunset: LOL glad you liked the website :)
and yeah the watermelon is priceless !!!!

Kindle My Heart said...

LOL The watermelon....Kwait is weird O_o

Ee I LOVE FML!! Lazim kil yom agra

Simply Bahrainia said...

1) what can i say? ur amazing walla t3jbeeeeeniiii (Y) ignoring ppl in such situation is my philosophy ;P and the singing part i mean WOW 7dch 3jbteeni

2) what movie is this? i wanna watch it. so u didnt watch the end? :S that sucks
but look at the bright side u can go to watever movie u want free :P

3) baaal iv been there before the whole not knowing how many tickets to take and letting ppl pass :S and the credit card machine dnt work so i had to go to an ATM and all :S but they dnt all happen in one day, so i imagine u'v been somewhat tortured :S poor u
but im sure u'll always remember this day and laugh ;P

4) LMAO that was soooo random :P i cant stop laughing xP

loved ur post hun <3

Cuteandcuddly said...

Kindle my heart : yeah Kuwait never fails to amaze :P

simply bahrainia: lol thanks glad you like it !!!!!!!

Hend said...

way ma afakr at3ana lelcinema 3ashan indian movie NO WAY a9ln ana ma a7eb el cinema BARD o thalma anam lol

Anonymous said...

WTF! Haha sweetie, your day is so crazy! OMG I can't imagine a watermelon pop up from no where, no way, the stupid thing kills!

Post a Comment