Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thanks Blat and Susy Q

8 things i am looking forward to :
1) traveling
2)swiming
3)buying books
4)meeting prince charming :P (when will he come )
5)shopping
6)partying
7)losing weight
8) fitting in to a size 6

8 things I wish i could do:
1) speak italian
2) karate
3) speak japaness
4) going on a round trip of the world
5) going in to space
6) ride a motorcycle
7) learn how to cook and bake ( professionally)

8 things I love:
1) my family
2) my friends
3) traveling
4) dessert
5) books
6) shopping
7) dancing
8) diamonds

8 things i did yeasterday:
1) did my hair
2) blogged
3) went to a dinner
4) went to the gym
5) slept till noon
6)talked on the phone
7)watched some TV
8) most importantly eat :P

8 things i watch:
1) maimi ink
2) privilaged
3) music videos
4) disney channel
5) small people in a big world
6) Tira Banks
7) Doctors
8) House MD

8 bloggers I tagged:
I dont know everyone has been tagged :(
1) hend
2) pearla
3)SlouchyPants
4)Dazzlin
5)Marry Poppin
5)glittery-butterfliez
6) Lovers in Dubai
7)teenager at heart
8) what a stranger does to me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dear! Gonna do it here :D

8 things i am looking forward to :
1) The Beach
2) Buying shoes
3) Traveling
4) Seeing hotties ;) Loool
5) Spending time with my friends
6) Doing new fun stuff
7) Eating in restaurants
8) Traveling

8 things I wish i could do:
1) Play an instrument
2) Do a magazine
3) Meet a celebrity
4) Marrying anyone I want, from any nationality
5) Travel the world
6) Own a car
7) Know how to dance hip hop lol

8 things I love:
1) family
2) friends
3) having fun
4) reading books
5) writing stories
6) listening to good music
7) dancing
8) anything pretty

8 things i did yeasterday:
1) blogged
2) bought new Abayahs
3) went out with my friend
4) called my cousin
5) woke up early
6) did some homework
7) ate a lot of chips
8) had a shower

8 things i watch:
1) gossip girl
2) big love
3) 90210
4) tudors
5) tyra banks
6) movies
7) MTV
8) what I like about you

Distracted said...

I tagged you in mine! :D

Dreamer;* said...

ditto on distracted;p

Teenager At Sea said...

I Know Ina You Already Did It And All Bs I Tagged You Anyways ;**

http://teenageratsea.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

tots said...

;*!

Post a Comment