Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You got to love Kuwait



I was swiming with my sisters today in the pool :)


When suddenly a sand storm attacks us and ruins our fun. We were running out of the pool to get out towels so we can rap them around our self so we dont get sick. We ran in the house. We could not stop laughing. walla you got to love Kuwait.


I love sand storms and dust walla it turns the sky in to one of my favorite colors Orange. I know i am crazy to love sand storms but i do :)


Some of my favorite memories happened during sand storms. When a sand storm comes it does not only bring dust and asthma attacks. It brings adventure with it like when you drive your car in a sandstorm or as today running from the pool to the safety of the house.
until next time
xoxoxo




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone else who loves 3'baar:P
she literally runs outside when its 3'baar and breathe in the 3'baaaaar!!:P

LOOL! I hate it... it ruins il 6al3a

Cuteandcuddly said...

Anonymous: LOL direct me to her :P

Dreamer;* said...

yeah ana kent eb avenues ou ba6laa3 barra 7ag Johnney Rocket's, ou ma kent aby ely dakhel 9oub elfoodcourt la2anna it's kind of ez3aaj since it's near magic planet. anywhoo my friends were like "laa2 khanrou7 ely dakhell ma naby namshy bel ghbaar" elmouhem at last we9alna johnney rocket's (ely barra) and then I saw hoooooooot guys from my school. and then my friends were like "el7emdella qasabtyna enrou7 this johnney rocket's" haha :P
YEP, VERY TRUE, YOU GOTTA LOVE KUWAIT! :*

Dazzlin said...

LOL allaaa hope u enjoyed it.. wallaa ana i ADORE any weird weather.. y3ni i get excited youm there r thunderstorms:P min 56r chee the lightning I LOVE.. o ya it does add to this sort of feel of adventure..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dreamer: lol you saw some hotties i am so jealous :(

Dazzlin: I love thunder storms :) the sound of the rain tapping the window and the thunder and the lightening lighting the room with light :)

oh i want a thunderstorm now :(

Kindle My Heart said...

Waaay! I'm the exact opposite lol, ma7baaa it completely ruins my day. I loooooove the sun, thank gd I'm in Kuwait!

Cuteandcuddly said...

Kindle my heart: lol i love the sun !!!!
Kuwait is great but we only need some more rain and we will be in paradise :P

Dazzlin said...

in the winter we closed all the lights mara o the lightning was practically lighting up the whole house.. Pure Bliss :P.. o the thunder was right over our house (freaky bas AMAZING) *sigh* ana b3d aba a thunderstorm i7eena..

Cuteandcuddly said...

dazzlin: LOL we have to wait till winter and that does not garanty we get one :(

tots said...

i LOVE kuwait.. bas el '3bar chinna zawadha shway ;p? el jaw 9ayer fa9la these days with the summer rain? i mean whats with ?! faj2a ;p!

i miss this .. ;* cant wait to come back to the hectic weather of oh-so-amazing kuwait <3

Post a Comment