Friday, June 26, 2009

LONG STORY

Hey people I have been trying to write another story for Dazzlin.

I ended up writing a 6 page story .

So here is part one :)

The song will be on the last post :)

*************************************


Nasser: what do you mean you don’t want to marry me?

Sarah: I don’t love you, I love Ahmed

Nasser: then why did you accept me and tell me you want to marry me.

Sarah: I am really sorry

Nasser: well I am sorry too. I am happy for you and Ahmed. I don’t believe in Love but I think you two are made for each other.

Sarah: you're not mad

Nasser: no disappointed but not mad. Tell Ahmed he doesn’t have to listen through the keyhole anymore. He is welcome to come in.

Ahmed enters and stands in front of Nasser. He is looking at the floor.

Ahmed: I really didn’t mean to fall in love with Sarah. Nasser please forgive me but you didn't love her right you told me that.

Nasser (hugs Ahmed): Ahmed you are my brother. Do you think a girl could come between us?

Ahmed (hugs him back): No your are the greatest brother ever

Sarah stood there watching the man she loves and his brother who she just dumped hugging each other. She couldn’t but help be envious of the relationship between them and feel a pinch of jealousy

( Nasser is older then Ahmed )

*******************************
Nasser left Sarah and Ahmed alone to face his parents. He just didn’t want to see the pity in his parent's eye when they hear the news. He called his friend Ali and asked what is doing right now?

Ali told him he is heading to meet his sister in Maki. He asked him if he would like to join them. Nasser did not want to go. He didn’t feel like seeing Ali's sister again. She just annoys him. She can read right through him. Whenever he is pissed she would know. He just can't figure her out. He would call their house to talk to Ali because his mobile is either switch off or not near him. Ali is not a mobile person he forgets to charge it or just leaves it in his room and sits in the Living room. If you want him you have to call his House. Usually Anood answers the phone. Anood was the only girl in his age group he could talk to other then Sarah about anything. He had no sisters it was Ahmed and him. Nasser remembers once he called Ali to complain about work and Anood answered. She knew that he was upset from the minute he said Hello. He was surprised but her kind and caring words made him spill his guts. He had a hard time talking to girls because he was shy. He would get all defensive and mask his shyness by being a jerk.



until next time
xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

hooked! aiting for more:*
and I love the way your writing expresses within itself;p

Dreamer;* said...

waiting*
and I AM FIRSSSSSSSST

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next part hun! Yallah faster update!

Intmacy Xx said...

thirdd (: ?

yaayy i love your staories ! i remember ayam polo stroy id check kil gegeega 4 updates;p.. anyway thanks and cant wait 4 more ;** !

Dazzlin said...

UR ON A ROLL!!! Loving every bit of it daaahling o mashalla 6 PAGES!! cant wait 4 the rest LOVING IT!!

btw lol the italian story thing i started the song will be at the end once i get my streak back :P (ive started on a disney song now LOL)..

Love ya daaahling o thanx 4 writing another story :****

Post a Comment