Monday, June 15, 2009

The taking of Pelham 123


Okay has anyone watched this movie.


I did with a couple of my friends it was nice but the thing that stuck in my head through out all the movie is one part.


This part is when a girl asked her boyfriend who was a hostage if he loves her. The guy being a guy took a long pause and then told her it was not the place or time to ask that question.


After this part i turned to my friend ( in the cinema) and 5ara fi walla 7aram cant he lie he is going to die after all doesn't he want to be remembered.


so after like 5 minute or something like that through the movie. He tells her he loves her. I was so happy. That was the only time the movie moved me. Cute !!!!!!

I know i am such a romantic :)


Oh the movie is good and it has a great cast with Denzel Washington and John Travolta.


Oh I also found out that I have a perverted mind. In the movie there were some lines that were very funny but you have to be perverted to get them. And go figure the only people who caught them were me and my friends. Can you imagine no one in the whole cinema caught it. The funny thing is that guys did not catch it and i thought it would be something they will catch easily but i guess i was wrong.


The lines were similar to these:

"I bet your wife will know about how you screw around"

"i have one question was she worth it "


LOL they were so funny since you have the dude's face changing color because he was so embarrassed . okay when i think about it now it wasn't that funny :( but it was at the time. "pouting"






until next time

xoxoxoxox

6 comments:

Dazzlin said...

I was gona go watch it ilyoum with my friends (bas parents didn't allow me which sucks)..

LOOL it's funny wen u get something o laugh at it in the cinema o everyone else is BLANK no expression since they dnt understand wats going on..

Glad u enjoyed the movie daaaahling

eilisifi said...

Hi there......
Hope this is obvious enough.... ;)

shoug said...

i went to the movie too .. bes kilish i didnt like it.. y3ni it was soo 3adi.. the story is soo overdone and the whole story ended to easily! get what i mean.. i guess i had such high expectations go to it with a cast like that!

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dazzlin: thanks honey and inshalla next time you can go see it :)

EILISIFI: LOL i am not going to comment :P

Shoug:i know what you mean i thought it would be nicer but it wasnt bad :)
its better then alot of movies i watched this year :)

Arabzy said...

yeah i watched it..

it was nice..!!

i was touched at 4 positions

the one u mentioned above

when that guy stood up and said "its the only plan i got" - i got goosebumps there..

the part where she goes like "get milk on ur way back home" - it just hit me!!

and the part at the end where Travolta was like "ur a hero" - WoW!

Thriller till the end ^.^

i didnt get those lines till u mentioned them > <

^.^

Cuteandcuddly said...

Roon: LOL then you should be happy to know you dont have a preverted mind :P

yeah the milk part was really touching too :)

Post a Comment