Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pick up lines and replies

Okay you have to read these. They are funny and smart. I wish i had the guts to say them and smarts to come up with those replies.



****************


HE: Your face must turn a few heads.

SHE: And your face must turn a few stomachs.


HE: Go on, dont be shy. Ask me out!

SHE: Okay, get out!


HE: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.

SHE: If I saw you naked, I'd die laughing.


HE: Where have you been all my life?

SHE: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams.


HE: Where have you been all my life?

SHE: Hiding from you.


HE: I think I could make you very happy

SHE: Why? Are you leaving?


HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?

SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.


HE: Hi, Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?

SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.


HE: Can I buy you a drink?

SHE: Actually, I'd rather have the money.


HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.

SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.


HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?

SHE: I must've been given your share.


HE: Will you go out with me this saturday?

SHE: Sorry, I'm having a headache this weekend.


HE: Can I have your name?

SHE: Why? Dont you already have one?


HE: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?

SHE: Yes, that's why I dont go there anymore.


HE: Is this seat empty?

SHE: Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down.


HE: Hey baby, whats your sign?

SHE: Do not enter.



until next time

xoxoxox

16 comments:

Dazzlin said...

HAHAHAHA THEY R PERFECT REPLIES.. lool we should speak up o say these things really ppl will get the shock of their lives.. thanx 4 sharing them with us.. i loved them all i cant choz one as the best..

Cuteandcuddly said...

Dazzlin: LOL i can just imagine peoples faces if someone said that in front of them.
i for one will on the ground laughing my head off :)

i know they are all funny !!!!!

Dazzlin said...

ill be with u on the floor laughing LOL.. i seriously want to do that some day i need to be in the mood 4 it tho :P:P..

Intmacy Xx said...

a7ibb ur posts they always make my day :D! a7la shay
HE: Can I have your name?

SHE: Why? Dont you already have one?

there funny pick up lines ba3ad if i find the site ill let you knww ;**

Intmacy Xx said...

check it out there kinda funny:p

http://www.gotlines.com/lines/cheesy.php

Kindle My Heart said...

LOL! They're so hilarious!!!

doona said...

cuuuuuuuute =D
i could use some of these ;Pp

Navy Girl said...

looooooooool girl that was funny ;D

Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy said...

Wa3alaya kasreeen kha6re el madguren walahi :P

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Marrrrraaaaaaa funny!!

*S.W ~ said...

LOOOL
oh my goddd i loved themmm
The replies are soo smart xD

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOL
I do wish I could come up with replies like these 3ala 6ool! Or even at all lol.

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOL I miss ur posts wallah;** this is soo funny:p and of course I'm gonna add u aslan itay awal il list;*

*S.W ~ said...

Ok this is weird i thought i commented on this before :s
Anyways The replies are perfect and sooo smart xD
I wish I'd have the guts to use them, if a guy uses one on me I'd give him a "look" and walk away xD

Kuwait Food said...

HAHAAHHA that was funny

good one

ill try it with my bf ;p

nosa said...

hahahah loved it :p

Post a Comment