Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SUMMER

Hey People I have a Question For you :)



What time is it?
Summertime
It's our vacation
What time is it?
Party time
That's right, say it loud
What time is it?
The time of our lives
Anticipation
What time is it?
Summertime
School's out, scream and shout!



Goodbye to rules
No summer school
I'm free to shop till I drop
It's an education vacation
And the party never has to stop
We've got things to do
We'll see you soon
And we're really gonna miss you all
Goodbye to you and you
And you and you
Bye bye until next fall
Bye bye


No more wakin' up at 6 am
'Cause now our time is all our own

I love this song !!!!!!!
so true no more waking in the morning :)
yeah finally summer !!!!!!!!!
I finished all my exams !!!!!!!!


So on another note. ( I think Fa :P)
I would love to tell you a funny story :)
yalla are you ready sit down and enjoy !!!!!

ME

I was sleeping. I had the alarm on 7:00am. I use to have a class that starts at 8. I didnt sleep last night until it become 1 am. So i was really sleepy. I was dreaming but frankly i dont remember the dream but i know it was one of the best dreams i ever dreamt okay. So then the phone rings. I search for my phone . I find it and bring it near my eyes. I read the caller ID. I dont know that number so I ignored it. After it stopped ringing I thought maybe it was an emergency call because who would call me at 5:00 am in the morning. So I redialed the number and a women answered the phone. I was like hello you called. She was what is your number. I was like 9*********. She was well yeah i was searching for my son do you know where he is ? I was like what ? Sorry lady wrong number. I tired to go back to sleep but couldnt. I felt like i did something wrong. Walla i felt like i was her son's girlfriend since she was calling me and asking me where he is? I was like what the hell ?

SO Fast forward to present day ( one month has passed)

I was sitting watching TV. When i get a phone call from a number i dont know. I answered since I lost half of my number when i changed my phone. So I was like hello. Guess who was on the other line? Well you guessed right the same old lady and this time she asked about her son and used his name . Apperantly his name is Bader. I was like lady i dont know your son and stop calling me searching for your son.

Walla i feel sorry for her because she must ask people where her son is .

I guess its not really funny but it is interesting :P


until next time
xoxoxox

12 comments:

Cupid ;* said...

LOOOOOOOL
WOHOOOOOOO CUTE & CUDDLY 3A6ILAAAAAAAT
congrats congrats;** I LOVE YOUUUU

Cuteandcuddly said...

Cupid: Yeah we are now on the same ship :)
heading to summer !!!!!!!!!

hope it doesnt sink "crossing fingers :P"

Teenager At Sea said...

So 9arlaha A Whole Month Matedri Wain Wildha Wila Shno!?;P Allay3eenich... Ana Mara Kan Fee 3ayoooza Bil Youm Tdig 3elai 2-3 Times Tgooli Wain Omich... W She's Dialing The Wrong Number W Kil Ma Agooleha Ina Raqam '3ala6 Tgooli Le2 9a7 Intay Yahil Matedreen.. 3a6eeni Omich;P Be3dain My Sister Talked To Her W Fahimat'ha Ina She's Dialing The Wrong Number;P

Btw Mabrook 3ala Your Holiday.. That Makes The Two Of Us !! =]

Cuteandcuddly said...

Teenager at sea:LOL walla she is stubborn !
but at least she finally figured it out with the help of your sister :)

yeah finally !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* lucky you! I won't finish till the end of June :(

nora said...

hahahahahahahaha

umbay i dont think i should be laughing.. should i?? something probably happened to her son o she's searching for him..

next time she calls, which she's gonna do soon, tell her yes your son is with me and we eloped now leave us alone :)

Hala said...

maskeena..!! eksirat 5a6ry.. :/
bas congratulation little you.. enjoy it to the maximum.. :*

Anonymous said...

http://khaleejiya-fighting-society.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ stupid Bader that always ran away from the house!

Wooohooo its summer time bs my holiday is going to end soon, my freaking class start at 15 June! Damn it!

Dazzlin said...

awal shay MBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK SUMMERTIME.. pool, cool drinks RELAXATION.. FUN.. tanning.. EVERYTHING EXCLUDING STUDYING..

thani shay HAHAHAHAHAHA CuteandCuddly laish ur hiding Bader from his mother 7aram 3alaich shoo haa she really misses him :P:P:P.. daaahling this mother needs to get a hold of her son if she keeps losing him o looks 4 him by called up girls :P:P.. walla its a funny salfa bas miskeen ilumm walla.. o inti ilmiskeen who keeps getting these calls..

Ana mara back in gr12 i used to get calls from the MA7KAMA looking for a Waa2il o this guy was telling me off ina "Youm ichofeen Waa2l golleela ina n7n indawra min shahrain" ana i freaked out i was home alone b3d (o i never answer weird numbers i leave them for my sisters to answer:P) fa i called my father o gave him the number bas they didnt answer him:P:P so ya we r all hiding guys either from their mothers or from their lawsuits:P

Anonymous said...

http://emaratiyah-torn-between-two-worlds.blogspot.com/

Cuteandcuddly said...

Thanks all of you for commenting

slouchypants : thanks yalla its only a little time and you will be free too

Nora: inshalla i will do that and tell you what is her reaction ;p

change: thanks lol i know i pity myself too

Cate: i know stupid bader lol why cant he find his way home.
I am really sorry to here that your classes start at JUNE 15 god help you

Dazzlin: I know dazzlin we are always framed :(
i dont know who wants us behind bars but let them no this cuteandcuddly will never allow her self to be jailed and Dazzlin will not either :P

Post a Comment