Friday, June 26, 2009

Long story last post !!!!!!!!!!

Here you go the ending :)

the song is Josh Groban - My Confession

hope you liked it !!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted to put the whole story in one post but it was to long :(


**************************************************

Nasser wasn’t happy when he heard that Anood left the country. She left before he could even talk to her. He wanted to join her in London to run away from the pity looks his mother is giving him without meaning to. His brother on the other hand can't stop from thanking him. No one could cheer him up and he knows that the only one that can cheer him up Hates him and is out of the country. Ali noticed a change in Nasser. He knew something is wrong and he knew it has nothing to do with Sarah and Ahmed but he can't put his finger on it.

Ali was with Nasser when he got a phone call from Anood.

Ali: allo

Anood : Ali get your butt to the airport

Ali: why

Anood: because I need a ride back home

Ali: what?

Anood: I am in Kuwait

Ali: really okay I am coming 15 minutes and I will be there " searching for his keys"

Nasser: where are you going ?

Ali: to pick Anood up from the airport

Nasser: Anood is back

Ali: yes oh why don’t you come with me

Nasser: yes " grinning like crazy for the first time the past week'

They both ran to the car. Ali with his crazy driving made it to the airport in 15 minutes. He nearly crashed in to two cars but that didn’t stop him. He was too excited to see his sister. He really missed her.

Anood was waiting for her brother in starbucks . She was playing with her phone. She was reading old messages and checking the pictures on the phone. She can't stop herself from smiling whenever she reads a message from Nasser or a sees a picture of him and Ali. She really missed her relationship with him. At least it was better than now were they don’t talk to each other .Even if it hurt when she spends time with him and knowing that he will never think of her more than a sister. Nasser was her one sided love she tried to get over but she never had and never will.

Nasser was walking after Ali who was searching for his sister. They found her in starbucks. Ali ran to Anood. Nasser stay behind and stood there staring at her.

I have been wrong about you.
Thought I was strong without you.
For so long nothing could move me.
For so long nothing could change me.
Now I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face.
I am captured by your beauty,
Your unassuming grace.
And I feel my heart is turning,
Falling into place.
I can't hide
Now hear my confession.

He couldn’t help all the memories that are running through his head. He could not stop all the emotions that are spilling out of their prison walls he built to avoidj . He finally realized he loves her. He was amazed of his feelings. He was afraid to admit it before but now he finally sees it as clear as crystal. He loves her.

You are the air that I breath.
You're the ground beneath my feet.
When did I stop believing?

He headed towards Anood. He found Ali taking her bags and heading towards the car while Anood was ordering food. He went to her and told her he need to tell her something. She was can it wait. Nasser was no it can't. He stirred her to a table and sat in front of her.

Nasser: Anood I want to tell you something

Anood: what is it?

Ali: Nasser and Anood what are you doing?

Nasser: nothing just waiting for our orders

Nasser went and picked up their drinks and headed with the rest to the car. When they reached the house Nasser excused himself and left in his car. Nasser headed to Cartier and bought the trinity ring. He bought three dozens of lilies. He knew Anood loved them. He then called her. She answered.

Anood: Hi Nasser

Nasser: Hi anood may you please come out to the garden I have something for you

Anood: okay and you can tell me what you wanted to say in the airport too

Nasser: of course

Anood headed to the garden and found Nasser holding lilies. She was surprised why the sudden act of kindness. She head towards him.

I have been blind, unwilling to see
The true love you're giving.
I have ignored every blessing.
I'm on my knees confessing

Nasser went on his knee and took out the ring and asked Anood

"Anood I love you and I want you to be my wife?"

TheEnd

until next time
xoxoxoxox

8 comments:

glittery-butterfliez said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Cute wallah just like u ;) :Pp
i luv the story waayiiid shawwigatni!! Zo0o0o008aaaa!! hehehehe 3adi i'm mishta66a :Pp

BTW shinu isim L song i know it bas moo gadra athkir isimha!"I have been wrong about you.
Thought I was strong without you...." <---this one :p

Dazzlin said...

O M G!!!! That was sooo beautiful <3 *wipes a tear* loved it wayed wayed wayed.. im glad u wrote the story.. u should keep writing more wenever u feel like it cuz mashalla ur really talented ::hug::

Esoteric said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW OK NOW I LIKE ANOOOOD! NASSER 7ADA CUTE!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW, MASHALLA MASHALLA MASHALLA, BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN <3 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ;)

Cuteandcuddly said...

Glittery-butterfliez:the song is my confession by Josh gorban. LOL your cute :)
yalla inshalla you will find your nasser :P
he is the new darcy ;)

Dazzlin:handing dazzlin some kleenex :P walla thanks honey it was all your doing honey :) You were the one who inspired the story " hugging dazzlin"

Sunset:thanks glad you liked it inshalla i will get another inspiration soon :)

Dreamer;* said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw a7ebbaaa! and you should write more stories like that la2anna your writing style is MASHALLAH:p!

Cuteandcuddly said...

dreamer: thank you :)
Love you !!!!!!!!!!!!
inshalla soon if inspiration slaps me in the face :P

Simply Bahrainia said...

OMG nasser <3 i think im going to cry *sniff*

walla i loved ur story it's very mshw8a and amazingly written ;) the good thing it that i started reading few days ago and finished it all in one day and i didnt have to wait long for the end (6) :P

yalla i'll wait for ur nxt story ;) m3nna i dont think i'll love anyone more than nasser ;P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Simply Bahrainia: i know when i heard the song i thought oh my god !!!!!!!!

and when i was writing the story i fell in love with him :)

He is based a little on darcy i think becasue when i finished it reminded me of my life long crush Darcy !!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment