Wednesday, June 3, 2009

polo story 8

hope you like it :)

************************************


Ahmed woke up with a big smile on his face. Today is the day he will see Aisha again his Fiancé. He never thought he will see the day that he Ahmed will fall in love. He always teased his sister and her husband when she talked about "LOVE". He thought he was immune to this love bug but no he Ahmed was susceptible like everyone else.

Ahmed rolled of his bed and headed to the bathroom. He washed his face, shaved, and washed his teeth. He did his business and went to his closet and thought <> He decided on white pants and a blue polo with a white horse. He had white loafers on. He looked like a model out of the Ralph Lauren advertisement. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. He headed to the kitchen because it is where normally his mother is found.

Ahmed: 9aba7 al 5hair

Om Ahmed: 9aba7 el Noor "smiling" so today is the big day " while pinching his cheeks"

Ahmed: mama bas tara I am not a kid to pinch my cheeks and yes "grinning"

Om Ahmed: so where are you going?

Ahmed: I thought we would go to

Om Ahmed: oh she will love that restaurant. Oh my son is growing up!

Ahmed: yeah I guess okay yalla mama I am going to meet Essa to beg him to come with me.

*******************************************************

Essa left the apartment and went to starbucks like everyday to get his daily fix. He was hoping to see Moodi. He doesn’t know why but he really enjoys talking to her and more then that watching her. She amazes him. He remember he didn’t ask Dana how did she know her and most of all who is she? He dialed Dana's number.


Dana: allo "with a sleepy voice"Essa: wake up yalla its 8 when inshalla are you aiming to wake up

Dana: chub and let me sleep its my holiday

Essa: okay go back to sleep after you answer my question

Dana: okay shoot

Essa: who is the girl who was with you yesterday in starbucks?

Dana: oh Moodi she is Farah's sister Salem's wife

Essa: really thank you i was just curious about her

Dana: why the sudden curiousty

Essa: chub I don’t have to explain any thing to you

Dana: touchy!!!!!!! It seems I have hit a nerve interesting

Essa: yalla bye I have work to do. I don’t have time to answer your questions

Essa closed the phone and entered the office. He started on the project he was given to finish this week.

Ahmed entered the office building where Essa works and headed to his office. He asked for directions to Essa's office. He reached his office and thought he would scare him. He noticed Essa was deeply working so he opened the door silently and tiptoed to the desk until he was block Essa's light. Essa lifted his head and jumped.


Ahmed: hey Essa what up?

Essa: what the hell you nearly scared me to death haven’t you ever heard about knocking

Ahmed: not really

Essa: so what brings you here

Ahmed: I would like to ask you for a favor

Essa: and what can that be

Ahmed : to come with me to dinner

Essa: walla I thought you were going to ask me for something important. I am up for dinner.

Ahmed: really I have your word

Essa: yes why?

Ahmed: well my Fiancé will be there

Essa: What?

Ahmed: you know Aisha and her friends

Essa: what the hell no I am not going


Ahmed: you gave me your word

Essa: yea but you lied to me

Ahmed: come on please

Essa: okay but you owe me one

Ahmed: thank you walla you are the best !!!!!!!!!!

Essa: yeah yeah yalla leave me I have this big project due in two days

Ahmed: okay how can I say no to you

Essa: chub and leave before I change my mind

Ahmed: you gave me your word so I am not afraid " while leaving Essa's Office"

******************************

Moodi just came from a day of shopping with her mom. She was so tired. She didn’t know why her back hurts her. She went to the bathroom and was surprise that her friend visited her. She thought at least that explains the stomach and back pains. She changed in to her PJs and jumped in to bed. She thought she could take nap. Two hours later her phone was ringing.

""Now put your hands upUp in the club, we just broke upI’m doing my own little thing you Decided to dip but now you wanna tripCuz another brother noticed meI’m up on him, he up on medon't pay him any attentioncuz i cried my tears, for three good yearsYa can’t be mad at me"

Moodi: what?
Aisha: moodi aren’t you coming today


Mood: my friend visited me and I am so tired sorry

Aisha: take a pill and come

Moodi: Aisha it just I movie yalla bye "closing the phone"


After 30 mins Moodi is disturbed by someone knocking on her door. She ignored them. The door opened and close. Moodi thought good they got the message. She went back to sleep.
Suddenly moodi is woken by her ipod. She turns to turn it off when she is surprised to see Aisha standing infront of her.


Moodi: where did you come from

Aisha: I came throught the door

Moodi: okay go back throught the door and leave me at peace

Aisha: I cant yalla get up promised " shaking Moodi"

Moodi: I don’t want to

Aisha: don’t you want to meet my future husband

Moodi: yeah whatever lier

Aisha: I am not lying its official I am engaged

Moodi: what the hell when did that happen

Aisha: during the time i was busy with exams and projects

Moodi: you lied to me "shocked"

Aisha: yeah but only for two weeks yalla forgiveme and come with me

Moodi: I don’t know

Aisha: yalla please "whining and making a puppy face"

Moodi: okay I am coming but where are we going?

Aisha: to a restaurant with Ahmed by the way that is his name and his best friend I forgot his
name

Moodi: are you an idiot you don’t know his best friends name

Aisha: yeah so it has only been a two weeks I will memorize his name later

Moodi: typical Aisha okay so what to wear? "walking to the closet"

Until next time
xoxox

7 comments:

Dazzlin said...

ALLAA i love ur posts wallaaaaa... <3333 GOD u made my day daaahling walla i needed a dose of ur Polo Story.. aww they r gna meeeet :D:D:D:D i love it love it love it :**** yalla ill comment more bacher bas i need to sleep now cuz i kinda got a presentation bcher o need to be WIDE AWAKE 4 it :P:P love ya daaahling o love ur posts ::hug:: o btw i hope ur enjoying write the Polo story cuz y3ni ur doin it more often o hopefully ur gettin ur inspiration elsewhr (cuz i seriously think ur hair will be frizzled if u keep gettin ur ideas min the saloon :P) ok i think im beginning to not make any sense so i should leave with sum sanity left in me :P:P Wish Me Luck :**

Passionate ;** said...

u made it looonger ;O woooooooooooow!! *applauses* love it oo can't wait till next time when they meeet.. ;D

Hend said...

i didnt know u were writing a story i just read it all at once it is SO CUTEEE i like it keep on ;*

Teenager At Sea said...

She's Gna Meet 3eesa Again Hiya xD
I'm liking where this is going keep it up =]

tots said...

i love this story!!!! (you should see my face right now... 3araftay elli i squished it chithi all together msakra 3aini? ok madri etha 3araftay wella la2 bas ee.. ill... shut up now... *zips it*)

Cuteandcuddly said...

dazzlin: i hope you did good on your presentation and thank you for the comment walla it means alot to me when i see you take a few minutes of your day and read my blog :) lol my hair is frizzy already since it is curly. Hope no one discovers my identity ;p

What a stranger does to me :lol yeah inshalla the post will be as long as these in the future but no promises :) and thanks for the applause "blushing"

Hend:really you read them all "grinning" i am so happy you liked them !!!!! thank you !!!!!!!!!!

teenage at sea: lol yeah since they have mutual friends now :) thanks for commenting

Blat:yeah Blat loves my story walla i am so happy and gratefull that you love it. You dont know how happy i feel when i know someone loves what i write. I know what you mean i have a similar face right now :)
walla you are so cute !!!!! Thank you :*****

Dazzlin said...

Thank u daaahling il7mdilla the presentation went gr8 *phew* thank god thats done.. ::hug:: daaahling I ADORE YOUR BLOG o it keeps me alive during the day walla.. Lol my hair is the same :P:P.. anyways i posted 2 stories today so hopefully it makes up for taking it off the first time *hides away* :P:P LOVE YA DAAAHLING..

Post a Comment