Monday, June 8, 2009

weird confession

I love blood !!!!!!!!!!!!I love vampires !!!!!!!

okay how did this come up well i posted a comment on Slouchypants (oh sorry layla) blog.

i was writing it when my sister read it and was you are so weird !!!!!!!!!

and i was why?

she was like you like blood. She told me you must be gothic but the modern gothic.

I was like its normal to like blood and its beautiful red color. I also feel like donating blood it is a very nice experience.

walla the blood is so warm when it comes out . Its color is to die for i would love a dress the same color as my blood.

i know you are thinking twice about my sanity right now. LOL

well its the truth and i think it is weirdbut what can i do.

What is the weirdest thing about you ?

until next time
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Teenager At Sea said...

Lol I Like Having Blood Being Drawn Out Of Me... I Love It When I See The Blood Get Into The Tube.. Tshoofeen The Pressure W It Floods Inside Walla Next Time You Take A Blood Test Watch The Blood When It Comes Into The Tube... I Agree A Dress That's The Color Of Blood Would Be Hot;P

Cuteandcuddly said...

Teenager at sea : lol i know its awesome !!!!!!

FMA said...

Laa waaaaaaai3! Okay I give u a credit for the color, it's amazing! Umm, the weirdest thing about me is... I hate anything that has to do with LOUD! except music;p

Dazzlin said...

LOOOOOL u guys r hilarious with the description of the warm blood flowing from ur veins through the tubes.. HAHAHA.. ok i can honestly say im a fan of vampire things bas the blood salfa i duno y3ni 3adi HAHAH.. o yaa the red blood coloured dress will be GORGEOUS..

hmm the weirdest thing about me is umm?? i cant think of one now (there r many:P) bas wen i do ill get back to u :P:P:P

nosa said...

touching her fore head to chek the temperature~
yes definitely has a high fever :p

but i like the color only! but nothing to do with it flowing out of my veins :p

Passionate ;** said...

I love pressing on my veins when they pop out. Do you know what I mean? china ma6aba i9eer hehe ;p

Post a Comment