Monday, June 8, 2009

polo story 10

Moodi

We all entered the resturant. Ahmed told the receptionist that we have a reservation under his name. She called the waiter and told him to show us to our table. i sat infront of Essa and Aisha sat infront of Ahmed. i couldnt stop thinking how cute they look together. Mashalla.

Ahmed spoke first: So back to how you meet "while smiling at me and Essa"

Essa: oh yeah i thought you forgot about that. Well i thought wrong i guess. well it is this simple i was heading to Ralphe Lauren to buy some clothes since my bag got lost in the airport.

Me: excuse me i need to go to the bathroom

Essa: your excused "while he stood up and Ahmed joined him mashalla gentlmen"

I headed to the bathroom and then turned and got out of the resturant.
While i was outside i dialed Farah's number.

Farah: allo

me: farah farah "yelling excitedly"

farah: moodi moodi "copying me"

Me:Farah ! polo dude ! Essa !

farah: yeah

Me:he is Ahmed's friend Aisha's fience " catching my breath"

farah: okay and

Me: he is here. he is sitting infront of me on the table
" biting lips "

farah: oh my god !!!!!! "screaming"

i could hear Salem in the back round screaming what happened ?
farah answered him nothing.

Me: farah his name is Essa al Flani

farah: wait repeat it

Me: Essa al Flani

farah: "screaming " salem do you know someone called Essa al Flani he sounds fimiliar.

Salem: yeah my cousin stupid

farah: what?

Salem: Dana's brother, her older brother

Farah: moodi he's dana's brother

me: oh my god shut up ! really what a small world, okay yalla i must go they will be wondering where i
am. Oh say hi to Salem. Bye

I closed the phone and returned to the table.

Aisha: Oh moodi you didnt tell me he was this handsome

Me: chub aisha

Essa: so you mentioned me

Me: yes in the passing

Essa: i likey " lefting eyebrows"

Me: chub dont be full of yourself

Ahmed: yeah moodi you go girl ! " in a girly voice hi fiving her"


Essa: your suppose to be on my side men stick together " making a wounded face"

Aisha: sorry ahmed found a new ally

Essa: so we are waging a war right now "smiling"

Me: oh so i am helena cool i always wanted to be the cause of a war "grinning"

aisha: you wish

Essa: oh my beautiful queen i will not rest until i have you in my arms " lefting his hand as if making an oath "

Ahmed: oh Essa i didnt know you had it in you to be dramtic

Me: so changing the subject so what are you going to order "while blushing"

aisha: I dont know i want a risotto but i also want veal

me: its okay i will order the risotto and you order the veal

Aisha: really thank you

Essa: Oh i want carpcio

Me: its only a salad no main course

Essa: no i want to eat desert afterwards

Me:oh then i also want a salad

Ahmed: why didnt you want the risotto just now

Me:yeah but i feel like a pig since you are ordering salads and i am suppose to be a girl

Essa: okay then i will take penne arribiate

Me: no dont order it on my account

Essa: no its okay

me: i am sorry "whispering monthing"

Essa:sorry for what ? "monthing back"

Aisha: oh so you are going to order the risotto then

Yeah saved by Aisha !!!!!!!!

The waiter come and took our orders. Ahmed and Essa told us how they meet. It was funny they use to hate each other but they were united by a common enemy. They say nothing like a war and a commen enemy to bring two people together.

It was starting to get late. I told Aisha we had to leave. She wanted to stay more but she was shocked when she saw the time. Ahmed paid the check and we all left the resturant in search for a Taxi.

until next time
xoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Dazzlin said...

CUTEANDCUDDLY I LOOOOOVE UUU :****.. and i love ur story bas inti more..
Essa o Moodi they r adorable together walla <3333.. o ya ur kinda saving me from the dark thoughts that are gathering in my mind from this stupid essay:P::P

Teenager At Sea said...

Ye7lailhom Kilihom! Masra3 Ma 6ayi7aw Il Miyana;P

Passionate ;** said...

im lovin the craziness hehe.. intaaaaaaay amaaaaaaaaaaazing ;D

Hend said...

nice :> next

Post a Comment