Friday, June 26, 2009

The funniest phone call of my life !!!!!!!!

Okay my phone is touch screen so sometimes it calls people randomly :(

So i do a lot of sorry wrong number crap.

I have two stories to tell one happened yeaterday and one happened the first week of owning my new phone :)

Are you ready !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" giving everyone some popcorn and coke" They are sponsoring me :P

*****************************************
1)
Phone rang


Me: hello

The caller (guy ): hello

Me: who is it?


Guy: who are you?

Me: you are the one who called

Guy: no you did

Me: really when you know what sorry wrong number ( mind this is all in Arabic )

Guy: No I was the one who called

Me: oh really "sigh" good so it's not me for once

Guy: Hello I am calling you from the * bank to talk to you about your account

Me ( oh he is from the bank oh please don’t tell me I reached my limit on my credit card): oh okay which bank sorry I didn’t hear the name

Guy: * bank

Me: but I don’t have an account in that bank

Guy: really then I guess I have the wrong number sorry

Me: no worries it happens

My sisters where sitting in living room listening to me on the phone. They could not stop laughing at me. They couldnt believe i was happy that i didnt make the wrong number. I also must mention that my voice on the phone is that of a kid. So I cant stop wondering whats going on the mind of that guy. Walla if i was him I would think i was crazy !!!!!!!!!!

2) I was talking to my sister and gossiping. When the phone rings.

Me: hello

Old Man: hello sister

Me: hello who is with me?

Old man : you are the one who called

Me: really then i am sorry i guess wrong number

Old man : i know but i would reccomend putting you phone on lock

Me: why? (yeah i should have shut the phone right but thank god i didnt)

Old man: your phone called me and you didnt know and i could hear your conversation with the person near you. I closed the phone and called you to inform you of that.

Me: really thank you and sorry again and i will lock it next time

Old man : be sure to do that because may be someone else does not closes the line

Me : thanks bye

I really respected the guy becasue i checked my call log and its true my stupid phone called him. now I always lock my phone.

Hope you enjoyed them and learn from the second story !!!!!!!

So the lesson of the day is always lock your keypad !!!!!!!!!!!!

until next time
xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

eilisifi said...

did u have a really looooong day today?
Many posts ;p

crazily-effected said...

LoooooooL :p abaiiii fashla!!

FooFii said...

lool i will keep it locked !! HAHHAA


any way hunnii check my first post

Dazzlin said...

LOOOOOOOOL walla i think u have the curse of the weird number callers.. omg KEEP UR PHONE LOCKED!!! 4 sum reason i used to call this specific girl at the end of uni (some days) o i would be shocked cuz i click ur name (my phone likes her) o it wud cal o she'd leave class to answer me o ilmishkila ina im not very close with her.. embarrassing much... anyways daaahling hope u have better luck with ur phone calls :P

Simply Bahrainia said...

what's the story with phone calls? :P
lots of indians would call my mom and ask for someone called Kumari :P LOL and thats when we found out that stupid batelco sold us a used number -_-

anyways 7mdi rbch u dnt end up calling someone who wont stop bothering u ;P and that old man is soo sweet to warn u :)

Esoteric said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
OMG 7atta ana o my iPhone chii...once knt bl sayara m3 my sister o her friend wla asm3 aswaa6 mn jawaly o at frist a6anish b3dain it's still there wla arfa3 el phone wla ashoofa my friends ID b3dain arid 3alaiha and she's what the hell! Why weren't you answering and I'm like huh?! and she's like Sunset, you called me! And then I'm like ooooh sorry it's my stupid phone. O everytime it happens it has to happen with her hahahaha atfashal at times!!! So don't worry you aren't the only one here :D

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are adorable wallah!!!
I was laughing while reading all these!! That old man is really a nice and sweet man to tell you that coz at least he cares.

Arabzy said...

oh my god..

wow, first conversation could be a great hit on youtube =b

mashallah, there are good ppl in this world..

=) be careful next time xD

does that i shouldnt get an iphone? =S

nosa said...

hahahahahay!

my phone always calls the first on my log :p
always always! n sometimes from my phone book!

elmushkela sometimes u get ppl u didnt tal to for ages! b3den fj2a!oohh haha sorry bel '3ala6! abdn mo 7elwa elsalfa :p

but ur bank story! LOOL i know the feeling! hehe

n i hate touch screens! thank god mines not!

Ruby Woo said...

I hate touch screens

Anonymous said...

http://mylife-tamara.blogspot.com/

Emnilia said...

LOOOL!!! 7ILFAY?? rofl ....... maskeena fashla!! ana marra someone called me and he was blabbering.. i told him mino? chan ygool ana hindi and i shut the phone... he called again o his number mithl number rfeejty so i picked it up and said: "(her name) ra8mich 6ali3 3indy!!!" and he was talking , blaBBERING again..... i gave the phone to my mom wala 6ila3 ana dazza message bl ghala6 7agga l2nna t5arba6t beyn el numbers .. gilabthom 3abaly ra8am my freidn.. guess shkatba bl message... part mn a story in a blog!!!

Farnnay said...

oh man. that sucks. i hate phones that do that. why do they even bother making them.

Post a Comment