Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lost 10 Pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!

"jumping with a skipping rope"

lol joking just jumping since I just weighted myself and found out.

I lost 10 Pounds AKA 5 kgs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god i am so happy i cant explain it !!!!!!

walla i have been wanting to reach this weight since a year. I even started to go to a Gym.

but all of that didnt work only with the help of a great dietitian I have reached my goal.

i only have 2 Kgs to go "clapping and applauding myself"

okay i am going to be kind and give you the diet :

Morning: an apple

Afternoon: three dates and five nuts

Lunch: 1/4 of a grilled chicken and a salad

between lunch and dinner: three dates

Dinner: five piece of sheesh6wq and salad

I will get back to you with other option inshalla soon but trust me this diet really works !!!!!!!!

But only do it for a week and then i will give you the next one inshalla soon !!!!!!!

Yalla good luck. Hope you see the results you want. But you are not suppose to excerise when doing this Diet.

until next time

xoxoxooxoxox

10 comments:

nosa said...

mbrook!

but watch out for relapsing !!

n that diet seems like hell!!
i hate dieting! its like torture !

Dazzlin said...

MBROOOOOOOK DAAAAAAHLING!!! *yalla time to celebrate do the usual HAPPY DANCE*

Im soo proud of yaaa.. This summer is gna be my time of eating in moderation and do A WHOLE LOT OF EXERCISING!!! :P:P

I sooo can't do that diet loool i would literally be taken to hospital hahaha..

GIRL u've got a load of courage to do this diet.. I APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT ::hug:: *wipes away some tears* Im so proud of yaa ..

LOOOL I should get back to studying :P:P

Kindle My Heart said...

MABRROOOOOK! Il fal linna inshalla haha :D
I'm so happy for you!!

Teenager At Sea said...

I Would Never Be Able To Follow This Diet Since
A) I HATE SALAD!
B) 3athaaaab!!! Lazim Adiba Dab 3al '3ada;P
C) I Would Rather Exercise
My Goal This Summer Is To Walk Every Day In This Hot Weather For An Hour... Starting Next Week Inshalla =]

W Mabrooook!! Yalla 2 More Kilos, Ma Bga Shay!

Hend said...

Mabroooook;** ana i've been on diet men April,3rd le yomich o am loosing weight slowly bas its working 7mdilla

Anonymous said...

min gal dr.badr alnasseralla! haha

Anonymous said...

Mabroooook sweetie!!

I wanna diet too bs diet and I never get along =P!! I'm so chubby now, I wanna lost 10 kgs! I think I should be a bulimic or anorexic to get that target, LOOOOL!

Yallah another 2 more kgs to go! I know you can do it!!

Cuteandcuddly said...

Nosa: thanks i know i am trying to change my life style more then dieting !!!!!

dazzlin: LOL dancing with you !!!!!!! aiming to dance those kilos off.

It looks hard but you get use to it !!!!

Kindle my heart:Inshalla !!!!!!

Teenager at Sea: lol are you kidding walking in this heat :(
You need to stock alot of water and sunblock. Oh dont forget to wear a hat :)

Hend: yeah someone is with me on the deit train :)
mabrook and inshalla you reach your goal !!!!

Anonymous: that is so true !!!!!!
so you have done it !!!!!

Cate:thanks you !!!!!
Inshalla you will find one that works with you soon and lose those kilos !!!!!!!!!!!

Passionate ;** said...

mabroooook!! waaay mashalla 3alaich .. i can't even start a diet or think of it! I cant avoid FOOD ! ;s

Cupid ;* said...

mashalaa i'm really proud of you, and i'll give it a try:p oo tell me when ur able to fit in ur lv jeans:p

Post a Comment